Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what's your alcohol/substances of choice?

GrodanBoll

GrodanBoll

ikea manlet
this might come of as GrAY but I prefer fruity wine because it's cheap and I like sweeter alcohol. otherwise the only beer I really liked was the beer that my dad used to brew, and I might try brewing my own beer soon to try and take over his "tradition" after his passing, so I really wanna try and find out through trial and error how he made his beer.

I also like rum, tequila and :smonk:

Craft and wheat beer.

Weed, not very often tho

beer and orange juice

Beer is good, but I also have whiskey or wine from time to time :feelsjuice:

Main substance of choice is weed though:smonk:

I kinda am interested in psychedelics like Shrooms.

soda, energy drinks, weed (rarely)

Based. Love me some good OJ.
the only thing bad about it is that my teeth hurt me after drinking it , probably because of the acids in the juice

when i say rarely, i really do mean it. must've been at least 5 months since i did it lol
Oh damn, bet it will hit good next time you do it :smonk:

Why you do it so little.

I used to smoke 5-10 times a day for 3 years, I've recently cut down to a couple times a month
Oh fuck, and here I was thinking me doing it in the afternoons/evenings everyday was bad :feelshaha:

Good on you for cutting down; I want to reduce my usage to every 2-4 days or so.

Oh fuck, and here I was thinking me doing it in the afternoons/evenings everyday was bad :feelshaha:

Good on you for cutting down; I want to reduce my usage to every 2-4 days or so.
everyday isnt bad per say, but it can easily turn into an addiction/dependence sadly. I realised i was only doing it as a way to cope and as a desperate way of trying to stimulate my brain, and it never worked the way i wanted it to and the way it used to so it just turned into me depending on it whenever I had any time to think for myself and turned into an addiction. on top of it it was getting expensive and I don't wanna fuck up my lunges too bad and eventually it wasn't even nice anymore since everything was just a haze.

it feels really good to have gotten out of that hole, and now my tolerance is really low so whenever I smoke I don't need to use a lot which is very nice

Beer but don't drink it that often. Red's Apple Ale is my beer of choice. I also like Michelo Ultra's and Corona's because im brown. :feelskek:

Ok GrAYcel
this might come of as GrAY but I prefer fruity wine because it's cheap and I like sweeter alcohol. otherwise the only beer I really liked was the beer that my dad used to brew, and I might try brewing my own beer soon to try and take over his "tradition" after his passing, so I really wanna try and find out through trial and error how he made his beer.

I also like rum, tequila and :smonk:

Cigarettes, weed and LSD

Weed, nic, cocaine and Percocet. Also do LSD and Molly here n there.

though I rarely drink, it's usually some bottle of whiskey, atm the only substance I use is a vape for nicotine bc I quit cigarettes like a year ago

Daytime: Methylphenidate, Prozac, Tyrosine.

Night: Mirtazapine

Every achoholic drink I've ever had tastes like ass.

Any spirit on ice, brocel

Alcohol,weed,coke,xanax hell I’ll even try meth at this point if I can find it