Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what's your alcohol/substances of choice?

GrodanBoll

GrodanBoll

ikea manlet
this might come of as GrAY but I prefer fruity wine because it's cheap and I like sweeter alcohol. otherwise the only beer I really liked was the beer that my dad used to brew, and I might try brewing my own beer soon to try and take over his "tradition" after his passing, so I really wanna try and find out through trial and error how he made his beer.

I also like rum, tequila and :smonk:

Craft and wheat beer.

Weed, not very often tho

beer and orange juice

Beer is good, but I also have whiskey or wine from time to time :feelsjuice:

Main substance of choice is weed though:smonk:

I kinda am interested in psychedelics like Shrooms.

soda, energy drinks, weed (rarely)

when i say rarely, i really do mean it. must've been at least 5 months since i did it lol
Oh damn, bet it will hit good next time you do it :smonk:

Why you do it so little.

I used to smoke 5-10 times a day for 3 years, I've recently cut down to a couple times a month
Oh fuck, and here I was thinking me doing it in the afternoons/evenings everyday was bad :feelshaha:

Good on you for cutting down; I want to reduce my usage to every 2-4 days or so.

Oh fuck, and here I was thinking me doing it in the afternoons/evenings everyday was bad :feelshaha:

Good on you for cutting down; I want to reduce my usage to every 2-4 days or so.
everyday isnt bad per say, but it can easily turn into an addiction/dependence sadly. I realised i was only doing it as a way to cope and as a desperate way of trying to stimulate my brain, and it never worked the way i wanted it to and the way it used to so it just turned into me depending on it whenever I had any time to think for myself and turned into an addiction. on top of it it was getting expensive and I don't wanna fuck up my lunges too bad and eventually it wasn't even nice anymore since everything was just a haze.

it feels really good to have gotten out of that hole, and now my tolerance is really low so whenever I smoke I don't need to use a lot which is very nice

Beer but don't drink it that often. Red's Apple Ale is my beer of choice. I also like Michelo Ultra's and Corona's because im brown. :feelskek:

Ok GrAYcel
this might come of as GrAY but I prefer fruity wine because it's cheap and I like sweeter alcohol. otherwise the only beer I really liked was the beer that my dad used to brew, and I might try brewing my own beer soon to try and take over his "tradition" after his passing, so I really wanna try and find out through trial and error how he made his beer.

I also like rum, tequila and :smonk:

Cigarettes, weed and LSD

Weed, nic, cocaine and Percocet. Also do LSD and Molly here n there.

though I rarely drink, it's usually some bottle of whiskey, atm the only substance I use is a vape for nicotine bc I quit cigarettes like a year ago

Daytime: Methylphenidate, Prozac, Tyrosine.

Night: Mirtazapine

Every achoholic drink I've ever had tastes like ass.

Any spirit on ice, brocel

Alcohol,weed,coke,xanax hell I’ll even try meth at this point if I can find it