Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What’s your current videogame cope?

Linky Love

Linky Love

The Hero of Incels
★★★★★
Mine is still Skyrim though keep in mind I just came back to playing it with the Anniversary Edition after getting bored with the original game on 360 and quitting when my original character modeled in appearance and name after WWE pro wrestler Triple H was around or at level 43.

Now my current Varg Vikernes character I believe is at level 64 or thereabouts and I’ve completed most of the major quests save for Dragonborn and the Theives Guild with probably only the miscellaneous and radiant quests left. :feelshehe:

Presently I’m trying to max out all the skill trees to 100 and I really wish you niggers or other game forum niggers had told me how awesome and overpowered the Archery slow time perks are to begin with, as they turn the previous headache inducing, overpowered themselves, damn near game ruining Falmer characters into a bunch of bitches whose appearance for me now has gone from groan inducing to being very happy and joyful that they’ve arrived to be killed. :feelsaww:

i am playing xenoverse 2 i plan to become a pro player like i did in jump force

Emulator because I am poor and only Gay Boy Advanced games

Emulator because I am poor and only Gay Boy Advanced games

Newer emulators are too sophisticated for their own good. At least the older stuff will run on anything.

Played some classic PC tomb raider recently before getting bored of gaming once again.

total war and mount and blade and other historical wargame
i enjoy smashing people's face with mace(in videogame)
i really like the kind of armor that cover my face, especially the one with mask, idk if it has anything to do with my ugliness

I have wasted literally 1000 hours on this game, it is my favorite

Horn

I can only cope with csgo as other games makes me feel isolated. Skyrim is good, I remember maxing my illusion to exploit the leveling

Is your pc that old? Most phones support GBA emulator with all the games included

Compaq is a computer brand that no longer exists, it was quite the big think back in the early 2000s ( my pc is that old)

I'm rocking skyrim AE at the moment. Just running around as a redguard destruction 100 mage with big tits, blowing cunts off the face of the earth with the new elemental blast. I don't even bother with armor, just light up anything that moves from 50 yards.

Any PSP games, I am trying to relive the best parts of my childhood.

Last edited:
Have you ever played J-Stars Victory Vs +? It is the precursor to Jump Force, but has more map traversal rather than target-locked-on combat. I prefer it for those element, though the graphics are a bit dated :feelshmm:
fuck no

i never heard of it and i do not think it is on xbox :cryfeels:

final fantasy IV

I'm playing a lot of Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal, and a little bit of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I really wish you niggers or other game forum niggers had told me how awesome and overpowered the Archery slow time perks are to begin with, as they turn the previous headache inducing, overpowered themselves, damn near game ruining Falmer characters into a bunch of bitches whose appearance for me now has gone from groan inducing to being very happy and joyful that they’ve arrived to be killed. :feelsaww:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I can only imagine their screams. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

I'm playing drakengard 3. Planning to play all Nier related games for a while.

Roblox: Bitcoin Miner

Redout, League of Legends, and Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Same but I modded the fk out of it right now I managed to play the game with 183 mods without crashing/lagging, I will keep modding till I reach 500 mods.

Other than Skyrim I play men of war AS2, mainly mods, I got 120 gbs worth of mods

I also got cnc generals and total war hammer but hardly play them

The fallout mod for hoi 4 just got a new update that added a bunch of shit so I've been playing that for the last few days. They added way to much shit in the update now and it makes my game run so slow that it takes me like 5 hours to finish one game I kid you fucking not:feelsrope:
20220601112336 1

Still fun though:feelsjuice:
I really wish you niggers or other game forum niggers had told me how awesome and overpowered the Archery slow time perks are to begin with
man it's been a meme forever that archery in skyrim is overpowered. I found it boring tbh and I enjoyed just molly wapping mfs with ebony blade and becoming basically invincible because of the heath steal effect it has.

Still addicted to Raid.
Just downloaded Diablo immortal maybe that will draw some of my attention away from raid.

back to skyrim cuz csgo is full of cheaters

im starting a new character barbarian with light armor and two handed greatsword and archery and maby some sneaking here and there

Currently playing mainly hades and bioshock

Maybe I will continue trying to git gud in Sekiro I dunno really.
The fallout mod for hoi 4 just got a new update that added a bunch of shit so I've been playing that for the last few days. They added way to much shit in the update now and it makes my game run so slow that it takes me like 5 hours to finish one game I kid you fucking not:feelsrope:
20220601112336 1

Still fun though:feelsjuice:
Hoi4 is an unoptimized mess, you need top tier CPUs to get good performance out of content-heavy overhaul mods. It's not really a you problem.
View attachment 621055
Compaq is a computer brand that no longer exists, it was quite the big think back in the early 2000s ( my pc is that old)
Damn brutal. My rig sucks too but that's a hardcore potato. I hope you can get money quick to upgrade bro.
I have wasted literally 1000 hours on this game, it is my favorite

View attachment 621054
What's this? Google shows me some audio shit.
Currently playing mainly hades and bioshock
Hades looks like a high quality game, never played more than a few hours myself though. Which BioShock btw?

Maybe I will continue trying to git gud in Sekiro I dunno really.

Hoi4 is an unoptimized mess, you need top tier CPUs to get good performance out of content-heavy overhaul mods. It's not really a you problem.

Damn brutal. My rig sucks too but that's a hardcore potato. I hope you can get money quick to upgrade bro.

Hades looks like a high quality game, never played more than a few hours myself though. Which BioShock btw?
A remaster of the first one, got it on epic games

Still playing Elden Ring, even if derivative, it might be the my favourite FROM game. It's certainly better than ds3 and bloodborne.

Last edited:
I've been playing Oblivion :feelsmage:

Games still enjoyable but it’s a seemingly endless loop.
Grinding levels on champions you don’t want so you can rank them up, so you can grind them again to sacrifice to the ones you do want.
Been grinding all day still no where close to being able to max out my core team.
Then there’s the rigged carnival game aspect to it.
Oh you’re so close to that potion or whatever here pay us some money try again, oh better luck next time, would you like to give us some more money.
Haven’t paid a penny and won’t unless I’m guaranteed something I want and not some random loot box spin of the roulette wheel.
I get that it’s got a card game aspect to it about not knowing what you get before you open the pack but still I’m more willing to buy a pack of digital magic cards then something on raid.
293451F2 66D9 4D40 AEEF 7BD204F41DF7

CS:GO mostly tbh.

Genshin Impact. Playing religiously since January 2021. I basically didn't play anything else.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

basically it's for designing speaker boxes, you put in your speaker parameters, and the dimensions and type of box you want, and it will show you how it will sound :ahegao:

Torrented games on PC and game pass because poor 3rd world citizen

Been playing fear 1

Mine is still Skyrim though keep in mind I just came back to playing it with the Anniversary Edition after getting bored with the original game on 360 and quitting when my original character modeled in appearance and name after WWE pro wrestler Triple H was around or at level 43.

Now my current Varg Vikernes character I believe is at level 64 or thereabouts and I’ve completed most of the major quests save for Dragonborn and the Theives Guild with probably only the miscellaneous and radiant quests left. :feelshehe:

Presently I’m trying to max out all the skill trees to 100 and I really wish you niggers or other game forum niggers had told me how awesome and overpowered the Archery slow time perks are to begin with, as they turn the previous headache inducing, overpowered themselves, damn near game ruining Falmer characters into a bunch of bitches whose appearance for me now has gone from groan inducing to being very happy and joyful that they’ve arrived to be killed. :feelsaww:
Only foids play Skyrim most times

Most times I play call of duty ! Like a real man

Sandbox games and fps games

I dont even play video games anymore, its just not fun

Fallout 3 and Dishonored

league of legends

I didn't played vidya for like 2 weeks

Yakuza Kiwami 2