Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What’s your degree of Protestant work ethic?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
4CA291EB AD33 411E A644 0EE7B4AFCA34

Glad that I’m not a cuck, kek

Why should anyone shunned by modern soyciety put effort into anything, other than making life difficult for normfags.

muh sufferinho
muh ebin jewtestament work edic
The only wisdom I'm ready to hear from a white man is the Montenegrin commandments.
Sabotaging this oppressive world is a noble act.

I scored 38% inb4 cuck a lot of questions relate to frugality and not ruining your life with needless debt is sensible. Another one i agreed with was relating to people who earn their money being more ethical than ones born rich which i strongly agree with. Though a large % of the former are dirtbags the latter seems to be with nearly no exception.

I scored 38% inb4 cuck a lot of questions relate to frugality and not ruining your life with needless debt is sensible. Another one i agreed with was relating to people who earn their money being more ethical than ones born rich which i strongly agree with. Though a large % of the former are dirtbags the latter seems to be with nearly no exception.
Why would you think that people who earn their money are more ethical? Inheriting wealth comes from inaction; it is morally neutral. Acquiring wealth often requires the direct exploitation of others.

Why would you think that people who earn their money are more ethical? Inheriting wealth comes from inaction; it is morally neutral. Acquiring wealth often requires the direct exploitation of others.
what % of antifa and college sjws have rich parents do you suppose? Try dealing with the brats of rich people, they are hypersensitive spoiled entitled narcassistic self righteous virtue signalling marxist sociopaths with very few exceptions. I agree on the often it requires direct exploitation and most of them are scumbags but for their progeny i hope they all get in a head on car crash in the expensive car daddy paid for.

protestant-work-ethic

success is genetically predetermined,
but working hard on something you like can be a good cope

Last edited: