Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favourite season?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
Always loved summer/spring. It was nice to go for walks late at night while it isn't freezing outside.

Late Spring; not too hot, but not too freezing cold either, and the outside usually looks nice.

Fall and winter

Autumn by far

autumn is the season of our memory

Winter

Summer is for chads-stacies to go to beaches and foids Dressing like sluts
Fuck summer I’m even sweating in the winter let alone summer

Spring, I seem to be the most productive February through May.

Summer mogs
Can goto the beach, camping, fishing, etc.. + I enjoy heat
Other seasons bore me to death

spring, I like the sense of rebirth

Autumn and Winter.

Gets way too fucking hot and humid in my area during the summer.

Spring. Winter is long, dark and depression-inducing. Summer is too fucking hot and too bright. Autumn is nice but it just feels like a prelude for Winter.

Spring, summer is hell

Late Spring and early Autumn. The weather is usually quite nice. Not too hot or cold.

winter and autumn. Where I live in the summer everything dries up and looks like a desert, it's ugly as fuck and it's unbearably hot. The cold seasons are better because grass grows in the mountains and sometimes snow falls and I tolerate the cold better

The last 2 weeks of July - the first week of August.

Spring. It signifies the end of the brutally cold winter, and isn't hot enough yet to make me despise the humidity as I try in vain to go to sleep.

Winter because it's the only tolerable season where I live

Not really sure. The seasons where I live are shit. For autumn it's raining constantly, for winter it's raining constantly and freezing, for spring it's raining constantly and windy and summer is scorchingly hot. But probably autumn tbh. Most pleasant.