Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your opinion about Vladimir Putin ?

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
As a western middle class incel dude, who is in age to eventually be drafted in case of a global conflict, I think he's a threat to the incels of Russia.

From what I see and what I understand, I think that the historical justifications, and the "anti nazi" narrative is obvious bs. However, through a cynical lense and strictly economical point of view, I don't really see how owning Ukraine would be of interest for Russia. Even if the war economy of Russia seems to be somewhat successful, it is still a suicidal thing to do in a world where most countries are willing and benefitting from globalization.

My thought is the following : all developed countries in the world are currently facing a demographic crisis, as the boomer generation lives longer than expected, and the youth isn't procreating for various reasons (mostly feminism in the west).

As a result, most countries are trying to find solutions to this problem : shifting to the grey economy, forcing neoliberal reformations to avoid paying for old people healthcare or pensions, subsidiary incentives to make children for young couple, education investments and/or the army... It seems to me that Russia found that the best solution was simply to mass murder its young male population to avoid the complications of having to deal, at some point, with too many frustrated young men with no jobs, no significant other, no future, no child to look after, in a dire economy to come,

In other words, Putin is currently perpetrating the first incel genocide ever recorded in human history, in order to preserve the hypergamic order of its degenerate oligarchic caste.

very good

strong leader
Serbia_Russia-1420.jpg

very good

strong leader
Serbia_Russia-1420.jpg
If you don't have empathy for your brothers in inceldom, just to suck some oligatrch's dick, you are an obvious fakecel, and gay too.

If you don't have empathy for your brothers in inceldom, just to suck some oligatrch's dick, you are an obvious fakecel, and gay too.
what does supporting putin have to do with inceldom?

some blonde normie
used to be slimmer but diet of chebureks has finally caught up to him

some blonde normie
used to be slimmer but diet of chebureks has finally caught up to him
Even young, he was a little prick tbh.

He took over, God knows how, the controle of one of the greatest country on earth, with the help of some pimps and mafia shitlords. I despise what he did to Russia.

So you admit that you support jewkraine
If you actually think this is just a country against another, or that jews are somewhat doing anything in this, you're a deluded cocksucker that doesn't deserve to be talked to tbh

If you're a real incel who has nothing going for him in life, getting sent to the frontlines can be an improvement for you. It will take your mind away from inceldom. And if you die you don't need to suffer any longer.

You're a cocksucker yourself you didnt even deny supporting jewkraine
I'm not supporting any country here. I love Russia. I have nothing against an independant Ukraine. Why would I ? Is it about favourite sport teams now ? You're a fucking retard.

If you're a real incel who has nothing going for him in life, getting sent to the frontlines can be an improvement for you. It will take your mind away from inceldom. And if you die you don't need to suffer any longer.
That's juste a dooming perspective. It's not a very productive way to see things in my opinion. In the end, you're just SERVING the interest of the sex having caste.

Last edited:
Who give a fuck im in USA

JFL you live in the west and talking about russia this ukraine that and you're the one calling me a retard
for real

this western little cuck doesnt know shit

Even young, he was a little prick tbh.

He took over, God knows how, the controle of one of the greatest country on earth, with the help of some pimps and mafia shitlords. I despise what he did to Russia.
russia was and still is a shithole
only good thing about it is that theyre overpowered in war thunder

Who give a fuck im in USA
Honestly, it's understandable. The people of the USA may not relate to what is happeing in Europe. However, your own elite is deeply meddled in this crisis, so their responsibility is at stake in this, unfortunately.

He probably doesnt even know a single sentence in any eastern european language and talking about geopolitics like he lives there :feelskek:
Where are you from to be so frantic about this subject anyway ? If you're from the US, shut up.

He probably doesnt even know a single sentence in any eastern european language and talking about geopolitics like he lives there :feelskek:

fuck this guy

he needs to stfu

HES LITERALLY VLADIMIR MAKAROV (there are planes flying over my house in northern Virginia outraged btw)

russia was and still is a shithole
only good thing about it is that theyre overpowered in war thunder
I don't wish bad things to people living in Russia. The caste in power is harming them though, and they are especially harming incels.

This is my fucking thread, if you can't handle it go cry in your bathroom.
i would love to inform you about the politics and state of eastern europe my westoid-brocel

just ask me nicely

i would love to inform you about the politics and state of eastern europe my westoid-brocel

just ask me nicely
Then do it or shut the fuck up (nicely).

As a western middle class incel dude, who is in age to eventually be drafted in case of a global conflict, I think he's a threat to the incels of Russia.

From what I see and what I understand, I think that the historical justifications, and the "anti nazi" narrative is obvious bs. However, through a cynical lense and strictly economical point of view, I don't really see how owning Ukraine would be of interest for Russia. Even if the war economy of Russia seems to be somewhat successful, it is still a suicidal thing to do in a world where most countries are willing and benefitting from globalization.

My thought is the following : all developed countries in the world are currently facing a demographic crisis, as the boomer generation lives longer than expected, and the youth isn't procreating for various reasons (mostly feminism in the west).

As a result, most countries are trying to find solutions to this problem : shifting to the grey economy, forcing neoliberal reformations to avoid paying for old people healthcare or pensions, subsidiary incentives to make children for young couple, education investments and/or the army... It seems to me that Russia found that the best solution was simply to mass murder its young male population to avoid the complications of having to deal, at some point, with too many frustrated young men with no jobs, no significant other, no future, no child to look after, in a dire economy to come,

In other words, Putin is currently perpetrating the first incel genocide ever recorded in human history, in order to preserve the hypergamic order of its degenerate oligarchic caste.
I have no opinion of him.

But the retarded russiancels who go die for him are stupid asf, same for ukrainiancels. Just a slavcel genocide in general while slav chadlites enjoy all the leftover abundant pussy.

many people from my primary school fight there now or just in the police because no other work there JFL

Ww3 bro that what gonna happen

I have no opinion of him.

But the retarded russiancels who go die for him are stupid asf, same for ukrainiancels. Just a slavcel genocide in general while slav chadlites enjoy all the leftover abundant pussy.

many people from my primary school fight there now or just in the police because no other work there JFL
Sadly, that is truth. They are being used by their local elite to "solve" a problem that would not even be one if all our politicians weren't so keen on sucking the cocks of greedy corporate pricks.

Ww3 bro that what gonna happen
I don't think so. Or the entire northern hemisphere will simply be erased by nuclear fire, and I don't think the Russian billionnaire sex haver clique really wants that. They just want to get rid of their local incels to avoid revolts in the coming decades. That's also why the draft specifically targets poor areas or areas that aren't ethnically russians.

Yeah, that sucks to be an ukrainian or russian incel/normie dude at this time.
Never seen cope like this. Like seriously. Do you realize the only hot men Russia has are drafted in war? And the only ones to remain are IT incels and oil/gas alcoholic workers.

Never seen cope like this. Like seriously. Do you realize the only hot men Russia has are drafted in war? And the only ones to remain are IT incels and oil/gas alcoholic workers.
JFL

Have you seen videos of the frontline ?

JFL

Have you seen videos of the frontline ?
Of course its not an army of handsome men. Majority are ugly. But you have more chance to find a hot one tjere than in whole russia

Nibba this was a thing throughout all history. War is just an excuse to kill surplus males (mostly poor and ugly), and it's soon coming to western countries as well.

This is why I always laugh at wet dreams of some kind of incel uprising. There won't be any, you will be just sent to the meat grinder and that's it. The final blackpill.

Nibba this was a thing throughout all history. War is just an excuse to kill surplus males (mostly poor and ugly), and it's soon coming to western countries as well.

This is why I always laugh at wet dreams of some kind of incel uprising. There won't be any, you will be just sent to the meat grinder and that's it. The final blackpill.
Yeah. Never began tbh

Of course its not an army of handsome men. Majority are ugly. But you have more chance to find a hot one tjere than in whole russia
Go find your russian husband before it's too late then.

I'm ignoring the fact that he stared a random ass, unnecessary war - He's very strict about what he portrays and this makes him very respectable. Other leaders "go with the flow" and start introducing retarded shit like allowing same-sex marriage. And when someone threatens to fuck with him, he doubles down, Nuclear war. Other leaders try to avoid violence and confrontation at all cost. They want to stay peaceful - "Der Klügere gibt nach" - making them look like absolute pussies in comparison.

I'm ignoring the fact that he stared a random ass, unnecessary war - He's very strict about what he portrays and this makes him very respectable. Other leaders "go with the flow" and start introducing retarded shit like allowing same-sex marriage. And when someone threatens to fuck with him, he doubles down, Nuclear war. Other leaders try to avoid violence and confrontation at all cost. They want to stay peaceful - "Der Klügere gibt nach" - making them look like absolute pussies in comparison.
He didn't start shit, just another talking head like most politicians. The real people in power don't show themselves on TV. There are also no "unnecessary" or "necessary" wars, I see it more like a force a nature to get rid of unneeded men.

Just think about it, would there even be a reason to go to war if everyone had access to pussy?

Last edited:
The thing is there's no reason to "act" over masculing / tribal warchief persona when most countries you're against own something that could erase you from existence instantly.

This is brutish and somehow uncivilized.

He didn't start shit, just another talking head like most politicians. The real people in power don't show themselves on TV.
He made the first obvious move, which is the same in most people eyes, and which is a mistake in terms of foreign perception.

He made the first obvious move, which is the same in most people eyes, and which is a mistake in terms of foreign perception.
First moves were made a long time ago starting with Yugoslavia. It's a continuous game of chess.

First moves were made a long time ago starting with Yugoslavia. It's a continuous game of chess.
Yougoslavia isn't Ukraine.

The point is Ukraine is there, and Putin sends his troops in it to claim it. Regardless of the stuffs between the US and Russia and the ex USRR states and Russia, in this particular conflict, Ukraine was attacked on its soil first.

Yougoslavia isn't Ukraine.

The point is Ukraine is there, and Putin sends his troops in it to claim it. Regardless of the stuffs between the US and Russia and the ex USRR states and Russia, in this particular conflict, Ukraine was attacked on its soil first.
Considering how the West uses multiple countries as their proxies (Georgia in 2008, Ukraine in 2013, Armenia in 2023 etc.) the first attacks continuously came from them.
A smart move is it act proactively in that case.