Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your opinion about Vladimir Putin ?

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Considering how the West uses multiple countries as their proxies (Georgia in 2008, Ukraine in 2013, Armenia in 2023 etc.) the first attacks continuously came from them.
A smart move is it act proactively in that case.
The thing is the allegation of the west having done anything in these events is quite dubious. I mean, maybe some services were gathering informations here and there, or advising some of the factions, but that was never a blatant military intervention like Putin's Russia always do.

The thing is the allegation of the west having done anything in these events is quite dubious. I mean, maybe some services were gathering informations here and there, or advising some of the factions, but that was never a blatant military intervention like Putin's Russia always do.
It's pretty obvious who is behind these events and financing of them considering how western media reacts to retaliation.
Think about it, if someone keeps poking you with a stick, what is the right thing to do? You break their face so they don't do that again, you don't just poke back.

It's pretty obvious who is behind these events and financing of them considering how western media reacts to retaliation.
Think about it, if someone keeps poking you with a stick, what is the right thing to do? You break their face so they don't do that again, you don't just poke back.
I know the putinesque poking narrative, and honestly I find it quite childish. We're talking about international relations between nations with diverging interests. Of course, sometimes, things aren't soft and cuddly, but that's not a reason to begin a disastrous military invasion. Especially if you spinelessly target the supposed middle man that Ukraine would be in that case.

As a western middle class incel dude, who is in age to eventually be drafted in case of a global conflict, I think he's a threat to the incels of Russia.

From what I see and what I understand, I think that the historical justifications, and the "anti nazi" narrative is obvious bs. However, through a cynical lense and strictly economical point of view, I don't really see how owning Ukraine would be of interest for Russia. Even if the war economy of Russia seems to be somewhat successful, it is still a suicidal thing to do in a world where most countries are willing and benefitting from globalization.

My thought is the following : all developed countries in the world are currently facing a demographic crisis, as the boomer generation lives longer than expected, and the youth isn't procreating for various reasons (mostly feminism in the west).

As a result, most countries are trying to find solutions to this problem : shifting to the grey economy, forcing neoliberal reformations to avoid paying for old people healthcare or pensions, subsidiary incentives to make children for young couple, education investments and/or the army... It seems to me that Russia found that the best solution was simply to mass murder its young male population to avoid the complications of having to deal, at some point, with too many frustrated young men with no jobs, no significant other, no future, no child to look after, in a dire economy to come,

In other words, Putin is currently perpetrating the first incel genocide ever recorded in human history, in order to preserve the hypergamic order of its degenerate oligarchic caste.
Good essay. Putin is a faggot incel doing mass murder against other brocels in the name of his Zoroastrian god.

I know the putinesque poking narrative, and honestly I find it quite childish. We're talking about international relations between nations with diverging interests. Of course, sometimes, things aren't soft and cuddly, but that's not a reason to begin a disastrous military invasion. Especially if you spinelessly target the supposed middle man that Ukraine would be in that case.
Well, clearly neither side respects each other enough to stop fighting and supposed middle man will always be here regardless (see Balkans in ww1 and Poland in ww2 being most notorious examples).
Also what was Russia supposed to do anyway? Wait for the West to invade first to have moral high ground? Nobody really cares about that when in danger.

RACEMIXING KIKE BEHEAD THAT KIKE JEW SUBHUMAN MANLET THAT DESTROYS THE WHITE RACE AND HIS FAMILY TORTURE THEM AND HIS OFFICIALS
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Well, clearly neither side respects each other enough to stop fighting and supposed middle man will always be here regardless (see Balkans in ww1 and Poland in ww2 being most notorious examples).
Also what was Russia supposed to do anyway? Wait for the West to invade first to have moral high ground? Nobody really cares about that when in danger.
Again, according to me, this is just discourse over discourse to hide the real purpose of this war, which is purging the russian population of its young male population.

Russia was never going to be invaded by any power in the west, because nobody really gives a shit about Russia in the modern world.

The real perceived threat, at least for the US, would be China, which is becoming the first world power. Most of Europe, or at least western Europe, is relatively neutral towards Russia. Russia has become a very bad long lasting joke under Putin, sadly.

an honourable gentleman who puts Russia first

an honourable gentleman who puts Russia first
Puting the country first is just political communication, quite boring and uncreative at that.

Any fucking politician could claim that to be elected. It literally means nothing. In fact, killing an entire generation of young able men isn't going to serve his country in any way. Especially in a world where all other countries are keeping an economy afloat without killing their productive forces.

Again, according to me, this is just discourse over discourse to hide the real purpose of this war, which is purging the russian population of its young male population.
Agree.
Russia was never going to be invaded by any power in the west, because nobody really gives a shit about Russia in the modern world.
I have some doubts here, the West tried to invade it way too many times. So much land and resources.

Especially in a world where all other countries are keeping an economy afloat without killing their productive forces.
They sure have a hard time doing this. I see people complain about rising prices of food and accommodation from across the globe. Russia is just the first to start killing young men. Shit is just getting started.

I have some doubts here, the West tried to invade it way too many times. So much land and resources.
I doubt a costly nuclear conflict against Russia in order to get some oil or mining resources was ever a thing. Most rich countries economy don't really need that, already own outposts (generally private companies operating on their own) offering that, or can simply buy mining resources for almost nothing to poorer foreign countries without having to cover for any risk or having to deal with the workforce. Russia is big, but it's under developed and not so interesting to be in.

I doubt a costly nuclear conflict against Russia in order to get some oil or mining resources was ever a thing. Most rich countries economy don't really need that, already own outposts (generally private companies operating on their own) offering that, or can simply buy mining resources for almost nothing to poorer foreign countries without having to cover for any risk or having to deal with the workforce. Russia is big, but it's under developed and not so interesting to be in.
I think thats another caveat. Ukraine is big but it's not THAT big, especially when compared with the sheer size of the Taiga or the African Subcontinent. Why have any interest there at all beside instigating an all-out white on white war?

Russia is just the first to start killing young men.
As globalization goes on, most people turn globalist individualists. The majority of people prefer to trade rather than to wage war, which is a positive thing even if this merchant ideology has obvious drawbacks too.

I think thats another caveat. Ukraine is big but it's not THAT big, especially when compared with the sheer size of the Taiga or the African Subcontinent. Why have any interest there at all beside instigating an all-out white on white war?
I don't think it's a race thing, even if I agree it's destructive.

I don't think it's a race thing, even if I agree it's destructive.
How is it not a race thing when Ukraine (even though ZOG infested) had the highest percentage of whites per capita than anywhere else in the world?

How is it not a race thing when Ukraine (even though ZOG infested) had the highest percentage of whites per capita than anywhere else in the world?
Russia is mainly white too. You think Putin has a secret anti white agenda ?

As globalization goes on, most people turn globalist individualists. The majority of people prefer to trade rather than to wage war, which is a positive thing even if this merchant ideology has obvious drawbacks too.
For now yeah, but pendulum will swing back eventually.

Russia is mainly white too. You think Putin has a secret anti white agenda ?
He does, there are way too many shitskins being imported en masse from Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and other stans to replace white population as well.

For now yeah, but pendulum will swing back eventually.
Billionnaires love their fancy lifestyle, they need clients to buy their bs, but wars kill clients. In case of WW3, nobody buys anything, bombs kill all wealthy clients, social order and peace is destroyed. Billionnaires become apes, stick beaters. I don't think they want that lol

Billionnaires love their fancy lifestyle, they need clients to buy their bs, but wars kill clients. In case of WW3, nobody buys anything, bombs kill all wealthy clients, social order and peace is destroyed. Billionnaires become apes, stick beaters. I don't think they want that lol
War is extremely profitable, the guys at the top, billionaires never face any real consequences.

i dont. i do know that all countries should remain friends and not enemies. we all need each other for various reasons.

Based for fighting against the globohomo and Satanic/degenerate agenda of the West.
Apart from that, just like any other president:
A jewish Pawn

From what I see and what I understand, I think that the historical justifications, and the "anti nazi" narrative is obvious bs
Please take HS level History before making assumptions.

However, through a cynical lense and strictly economical point of view, I don't really see how owning Ukraine would be of interest for Russia
Russia is not trying to own Ukraine. Outside the separatist territories in the East, Ukraine isn't an economically viable entity. Its GDP is factually 0 and all public funding comes from Western donations.

Russia only wants to suppress an existential threat at its border. Imagine China injecting billions into Belgium, arming it and feeding it anti-French propaganda, forbidding the use of French, genociding the French-speaking population, etc. Do you think neighbouring France will just watch or will decide to "own Belgium" for its chocolate industry?

Please take HS level History before making assumptions.
Knowing history does not mean you need to use to justify your own errors. Don't assume people don't know history when they simply don't see it as a loosy pretext.

That's also why the draft specifically targets poor areas or areas that aren't ethnically russians.
Did you pull that out of your ass or do you have anything supporting that claim?

Russia only wants to suppress an existential threat at its border. Imagine China injecting billions into Belgium, arming it and feeding it anti-French propaganda, forbidding the use of French, genociding the French-speaking population, etc. Do you think neighbouring France will just watch or will decide to "own Belgium" for its chocolate industry?
Buying all the bullshit coming from Putin's mouth are we ?

Knowing history does not mean you need to use to justify your own errors. Don't assume people don't know history when they simply don't see it as a loosy pretext.
That's just pure hypocrisy, but since you're a Western-cel, that makes sense.

Just like the Nuremberg trials only happened because the USSR insisted on them. The Frogs and Roastbeefs were all too happy to look the other way and plunder German ressources and brains, just like the US did.

Buying all the bullshit coming from Putin's mouth are we ?
Stop projecting.

If you're unable to form your own opinion, but simply repeat BBC talking points, what is even the point of opening a discussion here ?

As a western middle class incel dude, who is in age to eventually be drafted in case of a global conflict, I think he's a threat to the incels of Russia.

From what I see and what I understand, I think that the historical justifications, and the "anti nazi" narrative is obvious bs. However, through a cynical lense and strictly economical point of view, I don't really see how owning Ukraine would be of interest for Russia. Even if the war economy of Russia seems to be somewhat successful, it is still a suicidal thing to do in a world where most countries are willing and benefitting from globalization.

My thought is the following : all developed countries in the world are currently facing a demographic crisis, as the boomer generation lives longer than expected, and the youth isn't procreating for various reasons (mostly feminism in the west).

As a result, most countries are trying to find solutions to this problem : shifting to the grey economy, forcing neoliberal reformations to avoid paying for old people healthcare or pensions, subsidiary incentives to make children for young couple, education investments and/or the army... It seems to me that Russia found that the best solution was simply to mass murder its young male population to avoid the complications of having to deal, at some point, with too many frustrated young men with no jobs, no significant other, no future, no child to look after, in a dire economy to come,

In other words, Putin is currently perpetrating the first incel genocide ever recorded in human history, in order to preserve the hypergamic order of its degenerate oligarchic caste.
2E98CA90 885C 4D09 9E2D E08053D9E624

Did you pull that out of your ass or do you have anything supporting that claim?
Why are oligarch's kids throwing parties in central Moscow while entire regiment were made of ugaric and other eurasiatic minorities ?

Stop projecting.

If you're unable to form your own opinion, but simply repeat BBC talking points, what is even the point of opening a discussion here ?
I don't even read the BBC you cocksucker. You're the one projecting here. Not worthy.

That's just pure hypocrisy, but since you're a Western-cel, that makes sense.
Wars are always waged for geopolitical interests. The rest is just a fiction to entertain the gullible mass.

Why are oligarch's kids throwing parties in central Moscow while entire regiment were made of ugaric and other eurasiatic minorities ?
Cherrypicking at its finest, in pure BBC tradition.

Why is the defense minister an eurasiatic minority?
Why are all the prisoner exchanges we see full of blond blue-eyed 20yos only?

Just like the Nuremberg trials only happened because the USSR insisted on them. The Frogs and Roastbeefs were all too happy to look the other way and plunder German ressources and brains, just like the US did.
Not the point of my thread but ok

Stalin was a clever man if that's what you intend to say.

Why is the defense minister an eurasiatic minority?
Because he's an obedient cocksucker. People with this kind of charges always are.
Why are all the prisoner exchanges we see full of blond blue-eyed 20yos only?
Cheap state propaganda. This is like a 100 years old tier marketing technique and fucktards are still falling for it.
Self-preservation is a geopolitical interest indeed.
Again, I'm not buying this narrative. Too simplistic and obviously flawed when you realize how assymetrical the conflict is. Russia thought Ukrainians were cocksuckers, but they weren't in the end.

Stalin was a clever man if that's what you intend to say.
What I intend to say is that the Russians have been seeing Nazism as the absolute evil for the last 80 years, whereas Western Europe sees it as a useful tool to forward its interests.

As an example, the main reason Navalny was considered as opposition by the West only, but had virtually zero support in Russia, is that he started his political career as a neo-Nazi, after becoming an oligarch by selling public property to the US following the collapse of the USSR.

Again, I'm not buying this narrative. Too simplistic and obviously flawed when you realize how assymetrical the conflict is. Russia thought Ukrainians were cocksuckers, but they weren't in the end.
Your narrative that Russia is fighting Ukraine is too simplistic and flawed, and absolutely nobody with more than two brain cells is buying it. Ukraine is just the cheap and safe way NATO found to weaken Russia.

If Russia were fighting Ukraine and not the combined military industry of NATO, the war would have been over in a matter of weeks, if not days.

Western Europe
This is a contemporary concept that could not describe the ethos of the time. Western Europe wasn't a coherent thing back then. There were continental power, colonial powers ... Your views are too simplistic.
As an example, the main reason Navalny was considered [...] to the US following the collapse of the USSR.
I know all that. Not the point of my thread anyway.

Anyway, back to your original question.

Putin is the best president the Russian Federation ever had and probably one of the best leaders Russia in general ever had. But he's getting old and his succession will be a major pain in the ass for the Russians.