Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming whats your plan if ww3 happens?

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
after two world wars it seems like people are still stupid and we might have ww3 if iran decides to help palestine.

i guess it will be usa and uk vs russia and china then other nigger countries will join each side.

which side are you on?

will you fight?

what will you do in general?

i'll probably just rot in jail because i refuse to fight on any side or i'll go ER on my own barracks if i am forced to fight (in sonic race)

russia and chinese are third world countries. they dont stand a chance lol

I'll sign up in a heart beat, I wanna go ER and get away with it and hopefully die :feelsautistic:

after two world wars it seems like people are still stupid and we might have ww3 if iran decides to help palestine.

i guess it will be usa and uk vs russia and china then other nigger countries will join each side.

which side are you on?

will you fight?

i'll probably just rot in jail because i refuse to fight on any side or i'll go ER on my own barracks if i am forced to fight (in sonic race)
Heres my guess. China will take over the world can become a mega autocracy over the entire world once we get nuked to oblivion by the Russians.

i'll probably just rot in jail because i refuse to fight on any side

There's literally no reason to fight.
You won't get a wife after/if you return, because toilets would rather fuck Chad that raped their dead mother then someone who fought to keep her alive.

The money is probably fucking pitiful, and death is certain.

Any men who willingly chooses to fight in WW3 for some kind of hero complex, is a cuck.

Transition max to avoid the draft no joke.

There's literally no reason to fight.
You won't get a wife after/if you return, because toilets would rather fuck Chad that raped their dead mother then someone who fought to keep her alive.

The money is probably fucking pitiful, and death is certain.

Any men who willingly chooses to fight in WW3 for some kind of hero complex, is a cuck.
most millitary men are married, its probably even more cucked because while ur fighting ur wife is getting drilled by some nigger

just post war memes on .is theory tbh

spend the rest of my life in a bunker after everyone nukes each other

I will just prepare some popcorns.

just pmaxx in the bunker section on .is theory

Iran warns Israel's actions in Gaza could trigger wider war

IMG 3829

Probably taking a shower and personalitymaxxing while farting.

which side are you on?

will you fight?

die in a nuclear blast probably

most millitary men are married, its probably even more cucked because while ur fighting ur wife is getting drilled by some nigger
That's true...
Which is what will happened. They will hide their niggerboy in the closet while drafting is going on, and will take them out when war is going on somewhere else.

I hope I will avoid war in my lifetime. My life is shitty as it is, last thing I need is to fight other's battles and die in some ditch

I hope I will avoid war in my lifetime. My life is shitty as it is, last thing I need is to fight other's battles and die in some ditch
damn mango dont let napoleon hear you say that

Since i have diagnosed ASPD and ASD i won't get drafted. I even tried applying for Military last year and got invited but didn't make the cut

Since i have diagnosed ASPD and ASD i won't get drafted. I even tried applying for Military last year and got invited but didn't make the cut
i'll fight instead of you lil bro

I'll most likely just LDAR when war is coming

As long as the war doesn't impact me and I'm not forced to fight then I'll happily just stay at home and watch it on the news or watch the footage of the war on Youtube. I don't really care how many people die as long as Iran manages to drop a nuke on Jerusalem then it will have been worth it.

There's no chance the jews will get me to fight their war for them. If they try then I'll shoot the commanding officer and everyone around me at the earliest possible moment.

Ill go to Africa and plant bananas or something.

Just rot and hope the bomb drops directly on me

In the meanwhile I will just enjoy rotting with even more inflated prices and less electic and gas probably due to sanctions and shit

which side are you on?

will you fight?

Run to somewhere remote before the WMDs start dropping.

Nothing, I’ll just watch the world burn.

Iran warns Israel's actions in Gaza could trigger wider war

View attachment 904543
Iranians are cucks. Their top military intelligence general gets drone striked and they didn't do shit. Israel invaded Gaza and, again, they didn't do shit.

Iran is just posturing. What for, I'm not exactly sure yet.

Iranians are cucks. Their top military intelligence general gets drone striked and they didn't do shit. Israel invaded Gaza and, again, they didn't do shit.

Iran is just posturing. What for, I'm not exactly sure yet.
I'm not a simp for Iran or anything, but in a 1v1 fight, there's no way Pakistan can win. Yes they have nukes, but Iran probably has them as well.

Knock a russian out with a vodka bottle

I have no plan

My plan is hoping it doesn't happen

you said it best. im jail maxxing and rotting there cause im not fighting in some cucked pozzed feminist war. fuck that
also, if i see them killing innocent men who refuse to fight in the war, then i dont see what my choices could be, as im not fighting in some pozzed feminist war for some politician's ego

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back