Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media wheel of time s1 show review

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Ovwraoy 6.75/10.

good:
  • was entertaining mostly
  • decent acting
  • did feel fantasy like
  • diversity although bit too much wasn't too bad or at least unnatural
bad:
  • CGI looks cheap at parts
  • they kiked the show with LGBTQIA parts which never happened.
  • felt rushed
  • reordered events maybe too much.
  • added sex in multiple places which never happened during the books jfl.

overall I will still watch the second season when the Amazon kikes release it in 2 years

unignore me, i won't do what i did again i pwomise

it's over

i heard of the show before but it gives me some sorta of harry potter fantasy vibes.

the presence of a female character as one of the main characters while being strong and independent and fitting for the warrior female steryotype ruins it for me, i dropped multiple shows in the past and never finished them just because od having a female strong warrior character, that shit isn't really interesting:feelsjuice:
plus a ton of youtube review say that the show is shitty asf and doesn't fit the book

i heard of the show before but it gives me some sorta of harry potter fantasy vibes.

the presence of a female character as one of the main characters while being strong and independent and fitting for the warrior female steryotype ruins it for me, i dropped multiple shows in the past and never finished them just because od having a female strong warrior character, that shit isn't really interesting:feelsjuice:
plus a ton of youtube review say that the show is shitty asf and doesn't fit the book
yeah the book supposedly had the foids more restrained. Less whorish and independent wahmen

I like progression fantasy in general, but usually shows like these don't do the source material any right. They end up fucking it up. It's pretty rare to see a niche fantasy adaptation like this one tho, may give it a chance

I like progression fantasy in general, but usually shows like these don't do the source material any right. They end up fucking it up. It's pretty rare to see a niche fantasy adaptation like this one tho, may give it a chance
yeah they normally cut too much out. and nowadays add too much faggotry

yeah they normally cut too much out. and nowadays add too much faggotry
Did you read any fantasy? I like things like Mother of Learning(even tho it's a bit cucked), Red Rising and Prince of thorns

Did you read any fantasy? I like things like Mother of Learning(even tho it's a bit cucked), Red Rising and Prince of thorns
I've read mother of learning but dropped at the 2nd to last chapter. Was supposed to finish it but never got to it. I also read maybe 1/3 of the first Prince of thorns.

But I have read probably 400+ chink and Korean fantasy novels. As I found them to be far less cucked and more action heavy.

I've read mother of learning but dropped at the 2nd to last chapter. Was supposed to finish it but never got to it. I also read maybe 1/3 of the first Prince of thorns.

But I have read probably 400+ chink and Korean fantasy novels. As I found them to be far less cucked and more action heavy.
Things like Reverend insanity, I shall seal the heavens? :feelsaww:

reverend insanity, the way of the devil lu sheng, Memorize, lord of the mysteries
I enjoyed a lot LOTM and RI. Way of the devil was good, but i don't remember much of it. It didn't help that it had like 200+- chapters translated to english.

Memorize i did not like tbh, regressor novels are really hit or miss for me sometimes. And he was really edgy at first.

Maybe you would like I am the fated villain, if you did not read it. It's pretty good, also Journey of the fate destroying emperor

Ovwraoy 6.75/10.

good:
  • was entertaining mostly
  • decent acting
  • did feel fantasy like
  • diversity although bit too much wasn't too bad or at least unnatural
bad:
  • CGI looks cheap at parts
  • they kiked the show with LGBTQIA parts which never happened.
  • felt rushed
  • reordered events maybe too much.
  • added sex in multiple places which never happened during the books jfl.

overall I will still watch the second season when the Amazon kikes release it in 2 years
Don't you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That entire show was a dress rehearsal for Amazon's Rings of power

I enjoyed a lot LOTM and RI. Way of the devil was good, but i don't remember much of it. It didn't help that it had like 200+- chapters translated to english.

Memorize i did not like tbh, regressor novels are really hit or miss for me sometimes. And he was really edgy at first.

Maybe you would like I am the fated villain, if you did not read it. It's pretty good, also Journey of the fate destroying emperor
yeah I am fafes villain has been great. haven't read the journey of the fate destroying emperor yet

yeah I am fafes villain has been great. haven't read the journey of the fate destroying emperor yet
Both are good, considering that's hard to come by novels of LOTM and RI quality wise. I think i read all there is to read that's of good quality

Both are good, considering that's hard to come by novels of LOTM and RI quality wise. I think i read all there is to read that's of good quality
yeah those 2 are one in a million books

I’m just getting into this genre. Any recommendations for someone who likes Er Gen?

I’m just getting into this genre. Any recommendations for someone who likes Er Gen?
besides all his novels. try lord of the mysteries, way of the devil. renegade immortal. and ones @lemon21 listed. release that witch is alsog good but not like ergen novel per a say

besides all his novels. try lord of the mysteries, way of the devil. renegade immortal. and ones @lemon21 listed. release that witch is alsog good but not like ergen novel per a say
Korean Drama Thank You GIF by The Swoon

@DenHaag You should probably read the mid tier first, if you go and read all the novels we listed you'll find yourself without good shit to read later.

But i guess it depends on how much of this addictive stuff you want to consume. I started with shitty shit shit like Battle Throught the Heavens and Wu dong Qian Kun. Which are really, really mid. Later on i got into Against the Heavens, Martial World, Heavenly Jewel Change.

Er Gen Stuff which are Good: ISSTH, Renegade Immortal, AWE(This one is hit or miss for a lot of folks as it's more fun type of novel).

I would personally recommend if you want to see what the genre has to offer that you leave Reverend Insanity, Renegade immortal, Lord of The mysteries. Those 3 that i consider really, really peak. For last. Because it's truly hard to come by with good shit like those.

But if you want to just consume what's best and not care about the rest just go for it

This is what I've heard from youtube reviewers whose opinions I trust. Definitely not interested in checking this series out.

@DenHaag You should probably read the mid tier first, if you go and read all the novels we listed you'll find yourself without good shit to read later.

But i guess it depends on how much of this addictive stuff you want to consume. I started with shitty shit shit like Battle Throught the Heavens and Wu dong Qian Kun. Which are really, really mid. Later on i got into Against the Heavens, Martial World, Heavenly Jewel Change.

Er Gen Stuff which are Good: ISSTH, Renegade Immortal, AWE(This one is hit or miss for a lot of folks as it's more fun type of novel).

I would personally recommend if you want to see what the genre has to offer that you leave Reverend Insanity, Renegade immortal, Lord of The mysteries. Those 3 that i consider really, really peak. For last. Because it's truly hard to come by with good shit like those.

But if you want to just consume what's best and not care about the rest just go for it
Excellent and thank you for this brocel.

Indeed Er Gen’s I Shall Seal The Heavens is one of the most fun, fresh, and and engaging things I’ve read in a long time.

Will read these other ones you mentioned. Thank you again!

Excellent and thank you for this brocel.

Indeed Er Gen’s I Shall Seal The Heavens is one of the most fun, fresh, and and engaging things I’ve read in a long time.

Will read these other ones you mentioned. Thank you again!
You're welcome. Glad you joined the niche.

jfl I was fairly certain that you actually ignored me because I took your other thread so seriously

it's over
"Give me attention!"

What a fag.

334dac35c988921d28ae256afcc617d1a07f9b54.jpg

bitch jaw mogs 99.9% of the male/female population

334dac35c988921d28ae256afcc617d1a07f9b54.jpg

bitch jaw mogs 99.9% of the male/female population
yeah she has an insane jaw. I bet if someone punched her up the chin, their fist would hurt more than she would feel pain