Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "When Asian Women Are Harassed for Marrying Non-Asian Men"

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
[Rage] "When Asian Women Are Harassed for Marrying Non-Asian Men"
Jump to newWatch
manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt
rape foids, acquire currency

JoinedJan 19, 2019Messages594
Yesterday at 9:49 PM
The men who harass me know three things: I’m Chinese-American, my husband is white, and our son is multiracial.

i couldnt work up the courage to read past this brain dead sentence but heres the link for your interest:
https://www.thecut.com/2018/10/when-asian-women-are-harassed-for-marrying-non-asian-men.html

this ugly panface is the author btw jfl tbh

220px-D03_9503_Celeste_Ng_%28cropped%29.jpg

i hate chinkwhores with a burning desire. i want to lock this soulless cunt in a jail cell, set her on fire and watch her scream her lungs out in pure agony. i hope all chinkwhores die in the most excruciating way imaginable and when they are dead i will walk up to them and take a shit on their ugly gook corpse.

all you do is copy and paste

>marry not asian guy
give birth to hapa
he becomes the next Elliot Rodger
10/10 would racemix again

fREE MANLET CuNT

I like how she throws one of the few asians married to a nig just to try to hide that usually most of them are married to whites.

Got news for that dumb bitch. When her son grows up, women won't call him "multiracial." They'll call him "chink" and "gook" and reject him cruelly.