Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When Chad becomes bald

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
As an incel, seeing a Chad slowly go bald is the most high-octane lifefuel out there

A hair system would save him ;)

The norwood reaper is the great equalizer

cope. All he would have to do is shave and he would look good again to foids. In his case he might need to work out a bit to compensate but he won't suffer as long as he puts in a little effort. He has a good face so he will be fine.

example of bald Chads who slay:
bald12.jpg
637aa638-5e29-4b67-b46a-0bafc2a228f3.jpg

cope. All he would have to do is shave and he would look good again to foids. In his case he might need to work out a bit to compensate but he won't suffer as long as he puts in a little effort. He has a good face so he will be fine.

example of bald Chads who slay:
bald12.jpg
637aa638-5e29-4b67-b46a-0bafc2a228f3.jpg

Cope

The only Chads who slay post-balding are roidmaxxed and thugmaxed ones, like Meeks. Prettyboy Chads turn from slayers to thinking about roping :lul:

Cope

The only Chads who slay post-balding are roidmaxxed and thugmaxed ones, like Meeks. Prettyboy Chads turn from slayers to thinking about roping :lul:
Just look at Amanda Cernys boyfriend.

Giga cope. Chad could pay for hair transplant. Even poor Chads could afford scalp microblading. It's about the bone structure.

Just look at Amanda Cernys boyfriend.
Her boyfriend is someone I wanna beat the shit out of, I used to play football in high school so I bet I can tackle him and he is just a weightlifter he probably has no athleticism at all, I just wanna tackle him and hold him down like a pancake while he begs me to let go.