Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When did bullying start for you?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Title

My classmates started to bully me in primary school because I “looked goofy”:feelsrope: the same thing was told in middle school till someone straightforward called me ugly. After high school there was no direct bullying anymore but I was always an outcast, and people always tented to make fun of me subtly. Many years later I came to realize all that was because of my recessed face. My entire life has been a total jock.

Title

My classmates started to bully me in primary school because I “looked goofy”:feelsrope: the same thing was told in middle school till someone straightforward called me ugly. After high school there was no direct bullying anymore but I was always an outcast, and people always tented to make fun of me subtly. Many years later I came to realize all that was because of my recessed face. My entire life has been a total jock.
Kindergarten but severe bullying started in high school

Primary school (burgerland), I got bullied by mini-tyrones who would twist my arm behind my back :fuk:
I got bullied by mini bad boy chad who pulled down my trousers when we were standing in the corridor. Dude already had a gf sitting on his thighs as a 12 year old.

Kids started making fun of me in 3rd grade i think.

2nd grade I moved to a different school and the first day of class I remember receiving weird looks as the only rice.
Even my gym teacher made jokes about my rice surname.

Then throughout elementary school I would get randomly called 'faggot' by whites in the hallways.

depends.technically when i was like 3 i was already having squables with kids(i didn't know it,but that's what one of my carers said so yeah),but no clue if there was any bullying involved?

but the bullying thing is hard to say.you see right in first grade,everyone was out to get me(apart from this one girl and one or two other people),so i had to fight quite a bit to protect myself and possibly my life(i remember getting choked out till my vision went funny,and i was lucky that one of the janitors there saw me,otherwise the guy might have just done it no idea),but at the same time i was beating them since i was taller then most and had a decent build. in others words as soon as i was provoked i would retaliate.

so technically i wasn't bullied because i beat them after they made one or two jokes about me.

but in my last year of school there was one or two events which can be considered bullying.you see i had previously been kicked out of school,and was supposed to go to one of the worst schools in london( might have not been alive now if i went),but i got lucky and was accepted into this random school not far from home.my "deliquency"(which was more like protection though some of my bouts were about honour and pride),was causing some troubles to my mother,so i promised to not fight after i went to this school.

so i didn't fight,but since i am a low value person, these two guys hated my guts,and though they barely acted on it,they did bully me verbally once for the entire class.apart from that,i can't really be said to have been bullied.people just ignored me for the most part.one or two remarks but nothing big.past me would have called me a bitch and a coward,but i was too sad and too defeated to even care.that plus with the fact i didn't want to get into trouble, caused me to just not care much about it. it was only once,but yeah.till this day i still don't know if i did the right thing. i have hurt people before in fights,and it was probably for the better(don't want to hurt the innocent in my fights),but my self esteem took a blow. the feeling of losing sucks.

A girl named "Lyric" bullied me in elementary school. Lyric kicked and hit me several times. I was already very anxious and being bullied by several school youth(Mostly males), so this meant I had to speak to the principal while sweating.

They pummeled me to the ground and hit me. They insulted me because I wore glasses. They insulted me because I was anxious from GI problems. I was eventually "removed" and homeschooled.

"E", the 6'+ Tyrone who bullied me in a group commune, would watch me whenever I'd eat with the rest of the youth and start snickering. He'd make mocking jokes about me and laugh.

This is how I dressed:

View attachment 553938
(Hooded, which I started using so they couldn't see me)

"As long as he doesn't come downstairs" - After throwing dice at my door and laughing with his White friend.

Countless times since I was a young child. They'd laugh:

Funny Faces GIF

View attachment 579834
(This is how I look when I start fidgeting with objects. Strangers would look at me in disgust or laugh at me, which is why I hid it when I was an adolescent)

Make Threatening Gestures:

penguin random house bully GIF by Penguin Books UK

(They've uttered insults at me; called me a "sweaty punk"; threatened me with violence)

Yes. A certain tall Chadlito used to slam me into desks and laugh with his 6'0+ friends. I was also denigrated for being mentally and very short.

Sarah was a blonde girl and thirteen-years of age. She was an "Anxious Girl" who sometimes needed to use the "Sensory Room" to avoid meltdowns in the classroom. This girl's legs would shake incessantly during class time and she often spoke of cutting herself.

Aspie John gradually became comfortable seeing Jacques, Sarah and Joshua daily at school, though it was only Jacques who seemed most likely to become his acquaintance. They'd sit together during water breaks in the school lobby. On one lovely occasion, Aspie John and Jacques partnered together for a class assignment on "Peer Pressure", which went very well for both, though Aspie John was very coy about it.

Sadly, this was offset by bullying A.J received from other Black children in the class. Indeed, several kids were sent to the principal's office for laughing at Aspie John's autistic traits. They would also laugh at him on the school bus.

Couples tend to denigrate me for being a short man with mental illness. I've had several blatantly laugh and call me "ugly". Discomfort is only natural.

For years, I've felt "inadequate" whenever I see couples or male/female duos walking outside or in stores. Many times, they whisper and denigrate me as I walk past because of my appearance and autistic behavior. I've had men blatantly call me "ugly" and laugh with their girlfriends.

This is only a small portion of my negative experiences with couples.

It's worth noting that Aspie John was often very "jittery" while at school. His classmates, after the class switch from Anxious Jane, would whisper and laugh at his use of blue stress balls. A certain boy openly said, during discussion time, that Aspie John "acts like a short girl". This boy also would tell Aspie John to "go over to another desk" and say "Tch" when Aspie John would stand in line for class activities. Class girls would insult him for playing Jenga alone.

[UWSL]It started for me in primary school too. I was always the weird kid. Was bullied by my classmates and some who were already in 3rd or 4th grade. It then continued in high school up to the jobs I had done, where I was also bullied by all my former co-workers. I was always the victim I don't know why[/UWSL]

I never really got bullied-bullied, the type that you see in movies etc.
Only some stupid looks or comments about why I'm so short, that's about it
Went to a boys-only highschool, which I'm really glad about tbh because it spared me all the mogging from teen couples
The "only" downside of this is that my youth was wasted and I never even had the chance to talk to females my age back then

Primary school

Like when I was 3 to 5 years old

Title

Kindergarten but hs was like a million times worse

Before kindergarten tbh, some kid at camp probably sensed I had autism and then started scratching my body when i had my shirt off and I had bloody scratches all over