Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did the Bluepill start?

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
When did Normies look at Incels, then lie to them. Taking away what little future prospects Incels had. Making Incels believe they have a chance at X despite Y given a Bluepill lie Z

Me as an example:-

I get told all the time that I have a chance at 'holding down a Job' despite 'My mental retardation and body abnormalities' given a Bluepill lie 'Everyone's good at something'

Had I of not been lied to, I could have spent more time relaxing. Me being denied that took away a brighter future for myself

X = :redpill:
Y = :blackpill:
Z = :bluepill:

Last edited:
When did Normies look at Incels, then lie to them. Taking away what little future prospects Incels had. Making Incels believe they have a chance at X despite Y given a Bluepill lie Z

I got told all the time that I have a chance 'of holding down a Job' despite 'My mental retardation and body abnormalities' given a Bluepill lie 'Everyone's good at something'

Had I of not been lied to, I could have spent more time relaxing. Me being denied that took away a brighter future for myself
When soyciety needed incels to keep it running if they didn’t need us they would probably start killing us off

After the industrial revolution :society::feelsdevil:

I get told all the time that I have a chance at 'holding down a Job' despite 'My mental retardation and body abnormalities' given a Bluepill lie 'Everyone's good at something'

X = :redpill:
Y = :blackpill:
Z = :bluepill:
It has always existed, People have always thought they were better than they are, Only now we discover that is untrue and there are an actual looks hierarchy, You could even argue we knew this all along which we did, We just denied it to save face and mind