Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When did turkish media get so degenerate?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I remember when i was younger i would watch older turkish shows for fun. That shit was hilarious man. Shows like şaban which was lighthearter humor, family life, and plenty of life lessons. It would be super wholesome to watch then there would be an episode like a loved one passing or a baby being born which really showed the show had soul. There were other shows too and the most common themes among them were family and friendships. Those shows taught me alot on how to be a good person

Now i catch glimpses of the modern shows my parents watch. Pure fucking garbage. Every guy in the show is a chad with the occasionsl ugly gag character. Every woman is a fucking model and everyone has sinister shit on their mind. The shows glorify cheating, divorce, backstabbing, drinking and fighting. Especially the divorce thing. So many shows use the divorce theme and they always have to vilify the father. My guess is whoever is incharge of the media team is trying to destabilize the country cause turkey was a traditional society with low divorce rates. They have to glamourise everything bad to brain wash the youth. I wish i could just go back and watch the old stuff and see how beautiful society was before again

Middle east will become increasingly degenerate and secular the next couple years

We (Jews and Anglos) got Muslims just where we want them now.

All Muslim women watch those shows and they want to be riding Chad dicks and in dramas and fights and the center of attention. And we tell them they can, they just have to get divorced and think sinister things.
already is. the gulf is degenerate as fuck.

One brilliant thing we did was to not fight Islam, but instead to redefine it. For example a modern Muslim is a feminist and you can drink alcohol and sleep with a guys wife and still be a Muslim.

I even saw they said women's head scarf thing is a symbol of womens freedom.

Last edited:
Because of so called muslim Cuckdoğan

You spoke my mind.

I remember when i was younger i would watch older turkish shows for fun. That shit was hilarious man. Shows like şaban which was lighthearter humor, family life, and plenty of life lessons. It would be super wholesome to watch then there would be an episode like a loved one passing or a baby being born which really showed the show had soul. There were other shows too and the most common themes among them were family and friendships. Those shows taught me alot on how to be a good person

Now i catch glimpses of the modern shows my parents watch. Pure fucking garbage. Every guy in the show is a chad with the occasionsl ugly gag character. Every woman is a fucking model and everyone has sinister shit on their mind. The shows glorify cheating, divorce, backstabbing, drinking and fighting. Especially the divorce thing. So many shows use the divorce theme and they always have to vilify the father. My guess is whoever is incharge of the media team is trying to destabilize the country cause turkey was a traditional society with low divorce rates. They have to glamourise everything bad to brain wash the youth. I wish i could just go back and watch the old stuff and see how beautiful society was before again
Literally every Turkish show was extremely fucking gigabased before social media, just look at funny based shows like cennet Mahhalesi ,akasya duragi ,arka sokaklar,gercek kesit lol

They use beckies or ugly woman date chads, that’s what media is saying

Literally every Turkish show was extremely fucking gigabased before social media, just look at funny based shows like cennet Mahhalesi ,akasya duragi ,arka sokaklar,gercek kesit lol
Akasya duragi was the fucking best man. So fucking funny and no chads and stacies in sight. It actually prioritized being a good show over being eye candy with degenerate themes

Akasya duragi was the fucking best man. So fucking funny and no chads and stacies in sight. It actually prioritized being a good show over being eye candy with degenerate themes
Yeah In fact akasya duragi was the fucking best ,it encouraged moral values to our society also ,it was so good ,plus all the characters were based as fuck ,especially usman aga lol

Osman aga always tried to kill his cheating wife or whore daughter and her bfs looool

The one I saw are dramas made for foids, every TV show is full of rich gigachads

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: All according to (((plan))), the Middle East is too based for the elites

Because of so called muslim Cuckdoğan
ne cuckdoğanı am, adam allah allah diye herşeyi yapıyo, gılıjdar gelsinde ondan sonra gör sen ortalığı.
akpli değilim.

Not sure how it is in turkey but in the us you could’ve gotten away with more back then, you probably just didn’t notice the themes when you were younger :feelsjuice:

it was always shithole

Very disgusting people