Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When did you accept yourself as an incel?

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
I became aware of the term "incel" in 2017, but it wasn't until 2021 that I acknowledged my situation as one. Prior to that, I believed being kissless and a virgin was a common and insignificant issue faced by only a minority.

That's why I am not angry at IT cucks, it is really hard to internalize how doomed you are. It's better to deny everything and wait for a miracle.

After all, It took me 4 years to do so.

Last edited:
Early 2022 I accepted myself as a truecel.

Kind of always was an incel, never knew the term for it before 2015

I know the word "incel" since 2017, but I only accepted my fate as one in 2021. Before that, I thought it was normal to be kissless and virgin and it was a very small problem that only a minority of people had to face.

That's why I am not angry at IT cucks, it is really hard to internalize how doomed you are. It's better to deny everything and wait for a miracle.

18 yo

View: https://youtu.be/FVnE2Wa_My4?t=57

the second I learned about it on reddit. holy fuck I was naive I thought all women were virgins till marriage and shit. reddit was a real eye opener into the life of the average foid, it really is a different universe then our shit lives.

I was 22 when I finally accepted that I was incel. Before that I just assumed I was a late-bloomer.

back when i was 15. its my "personality" that women can sense and totally not my crooked face with floppy ears and balding hair

I knew what it was in March-April '20

the second I learned about it on reddit. holy fuck I was naive I thought all women were virgins till marriage and shit. reddit was a real eye opener into the life of the average foid, it really is a different universe then our shit lives.
can you share?

When I joined here but it always has been hard to just accept it. I still get angry a lot. Some days I can accept it peacefully

As soon as HS ended, honestly.

My joindate minus one week

They day I was pulled out of my mother's stomach and I caught my own reflection, it was over from that point on

I became aware of the term "incel" in 2017, but it wasn't until 2021 that I acknowledged my situation as one. Prior to that, I believed being kissless and a virgin was a common and insignificant issue faced by only a minority.

Same here. It was hard to accept at first but this is the reality of it.

Late 2018 - Early 2019

Idk when i first heard the term incel, probably somewhere between 2018 and 2020. For all that time I coped by pretending I technically wasn't one, I thought to myself "well I've never actually approached a girl, but if I did maybe she'd say yes. So actually I'm a volcel"

Then in January 2023 I found the blackpill, and shortly after I accepted what I am

A big part of it is connotation. When the term incel is always used as an insult, nobody wants to call themself one. But when you find a blackpill community of other young men openly calling themselves incels and talking about their struggles, it is much easier accept your inceldom.