Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you realize you were an incel?

Yes, that's how it works, retard. If you got rejected by a foid - you are not a chad. Foids only desire chads, therefore if you got rejected - you are an incel.
wow, you're literally retarded. So average men that gets casual sex are chads? LMAO

In elementary school my crush called me ugly so I pull her hair and hit her until that cunt screamed she was a Stacy hot for her age fucking cunt turned out into a turbo slur stace model now waiting for her to turn into hooker since she has (((money issues))) then I can ascend with her

... In your dreams.
yeah buddy. keep thinking the average man is incel. Also, when you're going to move pass your crush rejecting you and begin actually try to talk to women?

From the moment I witnessed Patrick Bateman ascend past the label of cuck with Western Media

yeah buddy. keep thinking the average man is incel. Also, when you're going to move pass your crush rejecting you and begin actually try to talk to women?
STFU faggot

As soon as I turned 18

There was never really a "moment" that made me an incel it was just many many things over time that made me an incel

I was 21. I was first exposed to the blackpill around this time.

Around 28. Before, I already knew I wasn't really attractive, but I thought I was a normie. FaceandLMS videos showed me that I had a lot more flaws than the more obvious ones I had already noticed.

When foids started threatening me wtih police if I didn't stop talking to them. No warning, wasn't even bothering them

After high school when I started looking for answers on why I was rejected after lowering my standards.

When I was 14 or something like that. I gave dating, gymmaxxing a chance, I orbited a bunch of girls and nothing stuck because I have an odd personality and because I really don't give a shit about peoples opinions, especially women.

Let me start

I am now 24 years old

when i was 18 i started seeing everyone except me having sex and relationships.
it started biting on me and i went into periods of being really sad all day. i wouldnt say depressed but really really sad.
back then i still was a cute little hopecell. thinking if i went to the gym and worked on my social skills i would get me a foid eventually.

i think you can all guess how that went:redpill:

at age 22 i was browsing /r9k and ranting about my loneliness when some guy called me an incel, in had no idea what i just gt called

so i googled it and found an documentary about incels made by this tranny guy

then i found out about elliot rodgers and all the other incel attacks

brocels i am so happy that i found out 'incels' are a thing and that its not just me, for years i tortured myself thinking literally everybody has love'/sex except for me
the community here is pretty decent
17 i realized it

2020 i was coping before
i was 31 at 2020 before covid

i realized there is a reason i was KHHV at 30+

I was worried in highschool. Made observation in freshman year of college. I realized I was incel junior year of college.

All my life I knew. Females were always repulsed by me and called me ugly even when I was a young innocent child.

About 8th grade, when I was around 13-14 years old. I noticed that girls were chasing after certain types of men, which slowly led me down the incel pipeline

sometime in middle school