Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When do you prefer to shower?

When do you prefer to shower?

• before going to sleep

• when you wake up

Results are only viewable after voting.
I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
I personally prefer to shower at night because i don't like going to bed all sweaty and shitty. Yes, i do high intensity training and only shower 2 times per week.

r4axodwskzk31.png

night-time-shower-morning-shower_o_166076.jpg

k00joxu3iov31.png

She-been-in-the-shower-extra-long-meme.jpg

Chad morning shower here. Voted before seeing the pic kek.

I don't like to shower that often, soaps and shampoos are so toxic full of vegetable oils that goes into your brain and you'll become more emotional. I wish i had terramin clay i could clean myself with instead. I might use eggs instead, but it'll get expensive.

I like to shower during the evening though, it's more cozy.

Last edited:
I haven't showered since becoming NEET, baths only.

cold short morning shower before work

Shower in the morning = wage cuck :feelsrope:
Shower in the evening = time to fuck my girlfriend :feelsaww:

I take a bath.
And I do it waking up and going to sleep.

So both options are not there for me.

I take a bath.
And I do it waking up and going to sleep.

So both options are not there for me.
You win. Also, why shower so much? It takes too much times unless you don't use soap.

You win. Also, why shower so much? It takes too much times unless you don't use soap.
Bath uses less soap and water as you just fill the tub to let yourself soak before soaping down.
Takes less soap as you don't have to worry about being too far or close to the water to scrub yourself as well.
When done you dip back in the water to scrub away the soap and then drain out the tub.

Also takes less time for me within the bathroom as less hassle between the washing and the water from the shower.

As for the "so much" is along the lines of if I take a bath before I sleep, I'm calmed from the bath which makes it easier to go to sleep when I'm ready to sleep and faster to pass out.
In the morning, the water wakes me up quickly out of whichever sleep phase my body is still in. I don't drink tea or coffee so my wake-up is from the bath.

I, of course, don't shower in the middle of the day as what's the point? Unless it's the summer and I get to irritated from the sweat sticking to my body that I'm getting both annoyed and angered and can't get comfortable from the heat so I need to shower to not want to break someone or something.

Eveningcel here

I don't like to shower that often, soaps and shampoos are so toxic full of vegetable oils that goes into your brain and you'll become more emotional.
I wish i had terramin clay i could clean myself with instead. I might use eggs instead, but it'll get expensive.
I’ve been using terramin clay for my swollen gums as recommended by Aajonus. Didn’t think of using it as a soap. I just don’t shower lol.

Evening, because of sweat and oil buildup during the work day. Also I like going relaxed to sleep.

i like taking my showers at 8pm-11pm
but i gotta take them in the morning before i go to work M-F

if i don't need to go to work then ideally i wake up and just lay about all day jerking off and playing vidya then i shower then make myself dinner since i get sleepy. if i eat dinner first i'll usually be too relaxed and go the whole day without showering so that's why I gotta do it before i eat dinner.

I do it in the afternoon