Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When ethnics want white women they mean Stacy

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Okay so over the years I got to know people from school, work, neighbours etc. Some I have on my social media from back in the days and some I stalk.

Now heres the thing, ethnics would always be wanting a blonde foid , okay fine in my opinion no problem. But guess what when a blonde blue eyed pale skinned mid tier or below Becky made themselves available the Ethnics refused her and instead chose an ethnic foid who they married and started families with. The average Aryan foids are today some of them still single and even single mums. The ethnics were fantasizing about whitey but ran for the hills when they got the opportunity with anything average or below.

Ethnics want white Stacy or at minimum above average Becky. Only exception are blacks and low IQ ethnics, they take low tier Beckys .

Idk if this is true bro, if it is (hopefully) then no more mutts in production :feelsgah:

Idk if this is true bro, if it is (hopefully) then no more mutts in production :feelsgah:
white foids still breeding with ethnics just the relationships dont last but they still breeding.

Cope most ethnics would date even landwhale white bitches , maybe not on here but irl, they’re giga simps

Cope most ethnics would date even landwhale white bitches , maybe not on here but irl, they’re giga simps
Exactly, I said it the ow iq's and blacks do it. The average iq and above average iq will refuse and marry ethnic foids

They need to stop hating their phenotype

i am a proud low IQer.

Okay so over the years I got to know people from school, work, neighbours etc. Some I have on my social media from back in the days and some I stalk.

Now heres the thing, ethnics would always be wanting a blonde foid , okay fine in my opinion no problem. But guess what when a blonde blue eyed pale skinned mid tier or below Becky made themselves available the Ethnics refused her and instead chose an ethnic foid who they married and started families with. The average Aryan foids are today some of them still single and even single mums. The ethnics were fantasizing about whitey but ran for the hills when they got the opportunity with anything average or below.

Ethnics want white Stacy or at minimum above average Becky. Only exception are blacks and low IQ ethnics, they take low tier Beckys .
very true

So not true
I want an average girl that’s around my age

I just want a simple light skinned foid that actually looks like a female and isnt obese, masculine looking, a granny, nor a tranny :feelsUgh:

blonde hair blue eyed white women making themselves available to ethnics?

and other things that never happened JFL
Oh yes they do , they maybe a little overweight, maybe low tier Becky, maybe a little older, maybe just fetishising ethnics etc etc

you obviously never been to EU