Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When I hear a man saying how much he loves his wife/girlfriend I lose all respect for him

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
Its not because Im jealous of him. That not what I feel at all, I know how jealousy feels like because Im jealous about many things - nice car, nice house, big cock but shit if someone is saying that he loves his girlfriend, and how his girlfriend is intelligent, and how he respects her all I feel is cringe.
Its especially hard if I see a former whoremaxxer that suddenly got into relationship and now he respects muh women.
I cant respect man like that. I mean of course he doesnt care if I respect him, but still all I feel is contempt towards him.

Its not because Im jealous of him. That not what I feel at all, I know how jealousy feels like because Im jealous about many things - nice car, nice house, big cock but shit if someone is saying that he loves his girlfriend, and how his girlfriend is intelligent, and how he respects her all I feel is cringe.
Its especially hard if I see a former whoremaxxer that suddenly got into relationship and now he respects muh women.
I cant respect man like that. I mean of course he doesnt care if I respect him, but still all I feel is contempt towards him.
This is like 85-90% of the men I knew. They all do it, and they were all man-whores and all their girlfriends were all lady-whores and after the whoring and fun and the college days - mid 20's end, they get married and settle and pretend to be dignified respectable citizens who care about "muh children" and "muh crime" and "muh ladies honor".

Yeah they're pussywhipped cucks. Even worse is if they are married, what likely happened was she threatened to take her pussy away and he crumbled under the pressure and married her because he didn't want to be single. Zero respect for married men

This is like 85-90% of the men I knew. They all do it, and they were all man-whores and all their girlfriends were all lady-whores and after the whoring and fun and the college days - mid 20's end, they get married and settle and pretend to be dignified respectable citizens who care about "muh children" and "muh crime" and "muh ladies honor".
I know. It so weird, because its very obvioud that its transactional only.

Zero respect for married men
Based

I know. It so weird, because its very obvioud that its transactional only.

Based
Well, I disagree with the assertion that all men pay for sex in some way or the other. This is not usually true for HT Normie & Chad/GC in the High School - Grad School days. I have witnessed it myself in my 18-30 years numerous times. After that time period, yes if they still want to continue that behavior they will be buying dinners and expensive gifts and all sorts of horseshit. By then most high smv men are married and a good portion (not all but many) are getting a lot in return from their house wife. However....

What makes us angry when we hear a man say this type of statement "Title", is that WE KNOW and THEY KNOW and even the FOID KNOWS none of this hoccum garbage about "Love" is the focal point of their existence. The thing that makes us upset is that, they can receive praise and credit through their behavior and stack it up for years and years, when low smv males cannot even receive it once. In fact, that sort of behavior (hunting for women, law of the jungle) when enacted by low smv males will get them into A LOT of trouble at the worst, and at the very least everyone will ignore them. Alpha males get to be Alpha males, and then, if they want, they ALSO can switch to being Beta-males and be considered internally consistent as both.

What makes us angry when we hear a man say this type of statement "Title", is that WE KNOW and THEY KNOW and even the FOID KNOWS none of this hoccum garbage about "Love" is the focal point of their existence.
While they are normies that dont know, most of them know, foids know and we know. And still everyone takes part in this play of fakeness.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Yeah they're pussywhipped cucks. Even worse is if they are married, what likely happened was she threatened to take her pussy away and he crumbled under the pressure and married her because he didn't want to be single. Zero respect for married men
:feelsmage:

Never a slave

While they are normies that dont know, most of them know, foids know and we know. And still everyone takes part in this play of fakeness.
The real kicker is in the fact they can receive praise for both Alpha & Beta behaviors, and blame for nothing. When you receive praise it's LIFEFUEL it's what sustains us, when you receive praise it allows you to continue trying at life. When you receive blame it stops you dead in your tracks. Of course everyone should receive a balanced amount of both, until they become really good at something. But everyone also needs a chance to become good at something and it's just not possible when the blame quotient is much higher, as it usually is for low smv males. This starts a cycle which causes more bad behavior and more depression and eventually your stuck.

Pair bonding chemicals are a hell of a drug.

The real kicker is in the fact they can receive praise for both Alpha & Beta behaviors, and blame for nothing. When you receive praise it's LIFEFUEL it's what sustains us, when you receive praise it allows you to continue trying at life. When you receive blame it stops you dead in your tracks. Of course everyone should receive a balanced amount of both, until they become really good at something. But everyone also needs a chance to become good at something and it's just not possible when the blame quotient is much higher, as it usually is for low smv males. This starts a cycle which causes more bad behavior and more depression and eventually your stuck.
Thats very good explenation. High IQ user :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
All I think of is one of my childhood friends - we both were spending ridicolous time playing games and shit unti we went to University.
While at the beggining we still played a lot of games, he slowly started to have a social life - people invited him to parties, for a beer, to play football etc. As you can guess noone ever proposed anything like that to me.
So where is the diffrence? I really cant come with anything except is looks. He wasnt extroverted, he wasnt particularry interesting person. We were very similar - except I was hideously ugly and he was not.
Fast forward - I became very depressed university student that barely passed every exam, and he was thriving and shit. Of course we stopped playing or seeing each other because he had a lot of new friends and didnt need me. Finally he met girlfriend, got married, got nice job etc. while in my life nothing lreally changed except being older. Never any group invited me to a party, for a beer, to play football.

The only people who fall in love are ugly people who manage to pull above their league

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

Its an extremely bluepilled and normie thing to say tbh
What makes me cringe even more the fags that like to cry after breakup, like wtf is their to cry about, if you can get one, you can get more
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

The only people who fall in love are ugly people who manage to pull above their league
There's no such thing as "Love". That called fascination. And then it turns to Envy, Hat and Scorn after you see person after person "achieve it" , except you.

Thats very good explenation. High IQ user :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
All I think of is one of my childhood friends - we both were spending ridicolous time playing games and shit unti we went to University.
While at the beggining we still played a lot of games, he slowly started to have a social life - people invited him to parties, for a beer, to play football etc. As you can guess noone ever proposed anything like that to me.
So where is the diffrence? I really cant come with anything except is looks. He wasnt extroverted, he wasnt particularry interesting person. We were very similar - except I was hideously ugly and he was not.
Fast forward - I became very depressed university student that barely passed every exam, and he was thriving and shit. Of course we stopped playing or seeing each other because he had a lot of new friends and didnt need me. Finally he met girlfriend, got married, got nice job etc. while in my life nothing lreally changed except being older. Never any group invited me to a party, for a beer, to play football.
Yeah. I hear you. And - Just imagine my story. I had SEVERAL close "friends" who I sat an watched similar to what you describe happen, while I was more or less rejected and made to face my misery alone, while fighting with family and screwing up in my studies/ professional life. So I know what that feels like. I escaped that Hell with just my own life, barely.

THATS CUCKS FOR YOU, CHAD DOESN'T HAVE TO RESPECT WOMEN HELL MOST OF THEM WOULD RATHER BE IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEM :feelsaww:

There's no such thing as "Love". That called fascination. And then it turns to Envy, Hat and Scorn after you see person after person "achieve it" , except you.
whatever it is it's extremely satisfying in a hedonic sense to touch those way above your league

whatever it is it's extremely satisfying in a hedonic sense to touch those way above your league
"Whoever doesn't care whether he lives or doesn't live, he himself will become a God. And they will become Gods for one another"...

Last edited: