Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When i hear "women arent all the same!!!"

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I can't help think of this

7bxfrq

I can't help think of this

View attachment 710138

Toilets have like 5 or 6 distinct personalities, men have billions.

With toilets you have

1 The Slut (she sleeps with any Chad and cheats relentlessly).
2 The Whore (She just wants your cash, Sub-8's pay for dates but don't get any action).
3 The Leech (Tradwives).
4 The Bitch (Basically the female version of thugmaxxing, probably the worst toilets to be around.)
5 The Tomboy (Usually falls under one of the previous one as well, likes masculine things and only has guy friends.)
6 The Kid (She behaves like a child in all possible situations and never developed her personality beyond that of an 8 year old.)

Men are too complex to categorise like this.

zyzz-fistpump.gif

womyn cant meme, womyn cant be original, womyn cant be rational plus all womyn are idiots

With toilets you have

2 The Whore (She just wants your cash, Sub-8's pay for dates but don't get any action).
3 The Leech (Tradwives).
4 The Bitch (Basically the female version of thugmaxxing, probably the worst toilets to be around.)
5 The Tomboy (Usually falls under one of the previous one as well, likes masculine things and only has guy friends.)
6 The Kid (She behaves like a child in all possible situations and never developed her personality beyond that of an 8 year old.)

With toilets you have

3 The Leech (Tradwives).

Leech. A lazy leech (no, housework is not hard or time consuming). That's how I view tradwives, especially in 2023 western societies, when women are blatantly favored in hiring and promotions.