Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I joined in 2020, 2017cels were 3 years old

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
And now in 2023, 2020cels are as old as 2017cels when I joined

been ovver 4 years since i joined

Always a new batch of incels ready to report for duty. And there’s just going to be more and more of us in the future.

It's over for newborncels

Always a new batch of incels ready to report for duty. And there’s just going to be more and more of us in the future.
We will see if you last as long as I have on here.

See if you make it to oct 2026

I pray to God that I ascend before then, but I’m not hopeful…
I remember in 2019, if you asked me where I would be in 2023 (almost fucking 2024), I would at least hope things were a bit better and I have progressed in life, but nothing has changed despite any effort.

Only difference I don't live with my mum anymore but in a home for retarded adults.

In 2019, 2023 felt so far away, like surely things will change in that time, but no.

I predict 2027 will look identical for me if not worse

I remember in 2019, if you asked me where I would be in 2023 (almost fucking 2024), I would at least hope things were a bit better and I have progressed in life, but nothing has changed despite any effort.

Only difference I don't live with my mum anymore but in a home for retarded adults.

In 2019, 2023 felt so far away, like surely things will change in that time, but no.

I predict 2027 will look identical for me if not worse
I’m sorry brocel. If it makes you feel better, I’m a schizo who will probably live with my parents until they die or become physically incapacitated.

At least in 2027, I’ll be one year from finishing med school (would have been done already if I hadn’t been suspended for researching ER in class kek), but I don’t think I’ll have a gf. Hopefully I’ll be at least close to being jacked and maybe have a few more friends than now so that I’m rotting a bit less.

Anyways, let’s see where life takes us…

I started lurking in 2020. I’m an honorary 2020cel

Kids born in 2010 are now 13. There might be lurkers on here that don't remember Windows 7