Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Why do some videos from the early 2000s look like they were filmed in the 80s?

film vs digital or some shit

the average camera someone had in that time was probably as good as a 80's camera, meanwhile actual video producers such as hollywood or movie directors obviously had higher quality cameras.

probably because the camera were bad, low quality

the average camera someone had in that time was probably as good as a 80's camera, meanwhile actual video producers such as hollywood or movie directors obviously had higher quality cameras.
I know but looking at the clothing of the people in the video also looks like something from the 80s. It's weird how people wear pretty much the same clothes in a 20 year span.

I know but looking at the clothing of the people in the video also looks like something from the 80s. It's weird how people wear pretty much the same clothes in a 20 year span.
those are also older people in the vid, i mean even old men in 2024 still wear the same clothes that they wore in like 50 or 40, so it guess same applies with those people.

those are also older people in the vid, i mean even old men in 2024 still wear the same clothes that they wore in like 50 or 40, so it guess same applies with those people.
Yea but the young kid with his brothers and parents in the video also wear a colorful jacket that looks kinda 80s.