Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When I receive money from parents (rarely), I waste it on videogames. I'm NEET. Do you live "by the day"?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Title. No need to make a wall of text, à la femelle.

why wasting money to useless shit

Because I need copes, I need stimuli. Do you want me to cope in the bed?
but why on videogames?
just get like 3 good video games and theyll be enough for at least a year or so
save up the rest for some other real life hobby so that you can make atleast some "progress" in life and have some goals to work towards

just get like 3 good video games and theyll be enough for at least a year or so
Most good videogames I'd be interested in require better "specs", so my computer is way behind the recommended hardware. I'm still waiting for ArmA 4, for instance.

why wasting money to useless shit

Here have a taste of this "useless shit"..
U mirin ?
Aspire.

Most good videogames I'd be interested in require better "specs", so my computer is way behind the recommended hardware. I'm still waiting for ArmA 4, for instance.
No problem, most great games come from the Windows XP era, you´ll be just fine.
GOG.com is your friend.

play genshin impact, it's free

How old are you?

why does that matter dawg?
I am just taking an interest, nothing more. If only - comparing myself to guys my age.. Very and very idiotic place to compare, dont you think)

I am just taking an interest, nothing more. If only - comparing myself to guys my age.. Very and very idiotic place to compare, dont you think)
I have a feeling you are comparing yourself to some NEET to make yourself feel superior and bloat your ego.

I have a feeling you are comparing yourself to some NEET to make yourself feel superior and bloat your ego.
I am a neet also, you perfectly know it) Man, i am feeling so lackluster somedays - just yesterday seen some PhD in neurobiology.. yeah, this is the thing what i want to be

No, i am not comparing myself to gloat - why should i, people here can mog me quite good - look at some elite englishmen here, i envy them

series s and a monitor compatible are very cheap, if i dont kill myself i will buy someday

I am a neet also, you perfectly know it) Man, i am feeling so lackluster somedays - just yesterday seen some PhD in neurobiology.. yeah, this is the thing what i want to be

No, i am not comparing myself to gloat - why should i, people here can mog me quite good - look at some elite englishmen here, i envy them
Yes you are feeling lackluster so now you looking to see if you are doing better than some nigga, that's why you are asking about his age

Yes you are feeling lackluster so now you looking to see if you are doing better than some nigga, that's why you are asking about his age
Nah, i am taking an interest, nothing more

I am doing better than 70% of userbase, i know it even without asking for somebody's age! Chill, man, everything is good. We got 43yo guy here, lol, you had seen his posts, with big probability

Nah, i am taking an interest, nothing more

I am doing better than 70% of userbase, i know it even without asking for somebody's age! Chill, man, everything is good. We got 43yo guy here, lol, you had seen his posts, with big probability
ok :feelsugh: