Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When i think of it, Being born ugly

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Our purpose is to make a life for ourself as a hermit or alone since were unwanted, If we sui or rope, We let the normal looking people win.

If we sui or rope, We let the normal looking people win.
This. I can think of more than 20 people in my life who would take great pleasure in finding out I roped

This. I can think of more than 20 people in my life who would take great pleasure in finding out I roped
Same, I guess 3 schools hate me because im ugly, Idk what theyre problem are because I dont speak unless spoken to

They already won.
READ again, If we rope:

So dont rope and live to piss people off by existing, You dont have to be mean or say anything at all, Just exist.

Same, I guess 3 schools hate me because im ugly, Idk what theyre problem are because I dont speak unless spoken to
It's all looks! there were completely vile people who started fights and for some reason everybody still liked them

It's all looks! there were completely vile people who started fights and for some reason everybody still liked them
If i was Erlend from Dead snow i would atleast get laid before i got eaten by a nazi zombie

They live better than us. They've already won.
Not yet, YOU are still alive and YOU, Not a soul departed to hell or heaven yet, First you have to endure this hell!