Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I was a kid, adults felt so old and mature

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
When I was a kid and watched movies and shows, especially older shows, the adults felt mature, like they knew how to control themselves and were much more authoritative and knowledgeable.

But now I am an adult, and other adults, are all immature and childish in a way that isn't innocent.

Is this just my perception, or modern soyciety producing manbabies by subjecting all of us to a soyciety that infantilises us?

Serious hate wearer by SoyGemVault on DeviantArt

When I was a kid and watched movies and shows, especially older shows, the adults felt mature, like they knew how to control themselves and were much more authoritative and knowledgeable.

But now I am an adult, and other adults, are all immature and childish in a way that isn't innocent.

Is this just my perception, or modern soyciety producing manbabies by subjecting all of us to a soyciety that infantilises us?

both
potato fries, fish sticks, nuggies - that was considered baby food until 70s
average age of adolescence also has been raised
in the 50s and prior, the concept of "teenager" did not even exist

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nutr5nlUh3I

on the other hand, perception also plays a role
the older I got and the more I learned, the stronger I realized that while my parents kept me alive, they really didnt have much more to offer. They had no wisdom, no helpful life advice, nothing

It is ironic that a lot of incels would make better parents than normies, because of their deeper understanding of human nature and biases

also, you fucking banana, do you still want that money?

the older I got and the more I learned, the stronger I realized that while my parents kept me alive, they really didnt have much more to offer. They had no wisdom, no helpful life advice, nothing

It is ironic that a lot of incels would make better parents than normies, because of their deeper understanding of human nature and biases

its agecuck propaganda

The IQ has been going down every decade and most people are treated like adult kindergarteners by the US government we lack masculinity we elect intellectual Pursuits except with influence of left-wing bullshit and our country is decaying there is no solution to this we are literally living in the beginning stages of mike judge's Idiocracy