Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When I was a pre-teen, I believed everyone just eventually "finds" a partner.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
When I was a pre-teen, I believed everyone just eventually "finds" a partner.

I imagined it was just how life worked.

I thought that when I grew older, I'd meet a pretty girl and become her boyfriend. Just like in the movies.

My logic was basically "since all the adults I know are married or have a special someone, it has to happen to me as well".

If I only I knew the pain and disappointment that awaited me. :lul:

Last edited:
Relateable, I already gave up on dating when I turned 17-18 because I noticed I was shorter than other guys and foids weren't interested in me at all.

Many such cases.
I thought it was a normal event supposed to flow in naturally to every single person on earth, i saw it happen to everyone around me, so why won't it happen to me?
But i waited, i waited, i waited, i waited... Thought i was just a late bloomer, until i waited for too long and realized there was something wrong.

I was not even aware that men/boys are supposed to make effort to get a foid.

It would be merely a thing of patience.

We all once believed the Disney fairytale

Same here.

Very relatable thread. I only started to think there was something off when I went to college and saw that some professors didn't have wives. I thought "how come they aren't married?".

Despicablecel

i realized it was over at 13, all the whores were with chads, and i started to think, "what do they have that i don't?" and then it finally occured to me

Foids have told me that. It's only true for them.

I too thought it would happen, not in a fairytale sort of way but I was just completely ignorant of hypergamy and my manletism. I also thought that since gender ratios are pretty even that it only made sense, your also surrounded by foids in school but once you leave school that is not the case.

Yep, I didn't think getting a relationship would be difficult at all. I thought it would just come sooner or later. brutal reality that it's so difficult i doubt i'll ever get one

I thought that when I grew older, I'd meet a pretty girl and become her boyfriend. Just like in the movies.

My logic was basically "since all the adults I know are married or have a special someone, it has to happen to me as well".

Well, being realistic,

If you maximize your odds (being around down looks matched ) then you probably have a fair chance at marrying.

All you need is one.

Most incels only get access to a few chances in a year.

If you increase that to hundreds,...

Best idea is a highly social job or setting, where single women are, who are not in a position to chase Chad.

For example, disabled, poor, non university, etc

Last edited:
I think pretty much everyone thought that way

Lol we were all like that once

Relateable, I already gave up on dating when I turned 17-18 because I noticed I was shorter than other guys and foids weren't interested in me at all.
Same

Women being empathetic creatures capable of love is the biggest lie in mankind's history

A few generations too late.

It is true. This is how normies, chads and foids live. It just happens. They just fall into it naturally.
We are the only people to be excluded from this simple process most people don't even think about.

And then, the brutality of life and the reality of the blackpill violently stroke you in the balls.

Bro I had the same thinking when I was younger. I had the idea that everything basically just eventually happens and life will fall in place.
Was a very retarded way to think

Oh your poor soul's innocence.

Bro I had the same thinking when I was younger. I had the idea that everything basically just eventually happens and life will fall in place.
Was a very retarded way to think

Exactly. I used to think that if I just waited, a GF would enter into my life. :lul:

Same with me, good old times

If you don't get at least a bj by age of 16 then it's over and you will never attract the foid at best you could become a beta cuck that will be used as a mobile ATM.

We all once believed the Disney fairytale
At least i'm glad Disney going to go bankrupt in my lifetime. At least Gen Alphas are going to get redpilled since birth.

gave up on that idea at 13 when i looked at a foid and her group of friends started laughing

When I was younger I use to go to the movies with some friends and there would ALWAYS be couples there. I knew I would never get a girlfriend but I just wanted to be THAT guy for even one night.
36 and everything has gotten sooo bad.

Yep me too but by mid-late high school I knew it was over. Seems like the onset of puberty and social stratification happens at the same time and if you aren't in by then your chances are basically zero

"but muh theres someone out there for everyone" Only 1 out of 17 men reproduced while 1 out of 2 women reproduced. Goddamn it I fucking hate thinking about that.

same
this belief was destroyed when I discovered that even my most basic needs were not met (food, positive interaction with peers, a bathroom)

I learn that fate had nothing prepare for me, in any aspect of life

we only thought that because the uncoupled ones were tucked away hidden away from society :feelsrope:

Foids choose the men they want.

It is a matter of patience

You, I, everyone here, were not chosen.

At least i'm glad Disney going to go bankrupt in my lifetime. At least Gen Alphas are going to get redpilled since birth.
what makes you so confident they go bankrupt

Same dude. I am still not over the fucking rage from this not being true

How do people deal with the rage of being lied to and wasting our youths under a false belief that things would work out someday?

I’m hoping to change my efforts from my current career (focused on helping others) to a new career where I’d be focused more on my own intellectual stimulation and on the destruction of society as we know it. Sadly I am undisciplined which just leads to more blind and undirected rage.

Attachments

• 1705989069991.png
    1705989069991.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 6