Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When I went to the graduation ceremony I thought people would flock around me

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
and ask me where have I been and what have I been up to. NONE of this happened. I was invisible there, people I had been talking with a year ago acted like it was the first time they saw me. A guy wanted to take a pic of me and he said "Can you stop looking so tough?", dude wtf did you expect, im a special forces soldier ofc im gonna look tough. The only person that spoke to me was a girl, who rejected when i asked her out last year and she also happens to be a close friend of my itis. The rest seened to have written me off, even my closest friends.

And ofc, the worst, my itis wouldnt even look at me. I would check her out and she wouldnt lay an eye on me. It was brutal, even when we were right next to each other during the nomination she still ingored me. And all this because she knows i wanted to fuck her so aknowledging my existence would just give me an entry point. It didnt even cross her mind that maybe i just wanted to talk to her cause i just love her and want to interact with her.

I skipped my graduation ceremony

More foid worship

Because you keep going on about muh oneitis. It's seriously pathetic to just constantly think about a toilet that doesn't give a shit about you. Move on.

Because you keep going on about muh oneitis. It's seriously pathetic to just constantly think about a toilet that doesn't give a shit about you. Move on.
I hate you :cryfeels:

I really don't know what happens to this type of post. Somenthing like You should do haven't been done. If you liked her you should talk to her even a bit so you could have a chance. I didn't have lived this type of situation because my father wasn't in my life at this time. :forcedsmile:

I really don't know what happens to this type of post. Somenthing like You should do haven't been done. If you liked her you should talk to her even a bit so you could have a chance. I didn't have lived this type of situation because my father wasn't in my life at this time. :forcedsmile:
Her vibes just didn’t seem receptive it’s over with her