Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based When I’m in the gym and am on a machine and see a girl waiting, I just do extra sets until they go away

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
I’ve done this a good amount where I’m working out and some dumb bitch is waiting on me. Most of the times they just leave and go somewhere else and it’s hilarious cause I then get off right after. Other times they stick waiting through but it’s uncommon.

Guys will normally ask me how many sets I have left or if they can work in and I don’t do any weird shit cause they’re there to actually work out.

Remember my niggas be as “annoying” as possible to fuck up women’s days.

really think gyms should be segregated based on sex

foids are turning gyms into the new nightclub

I’ve done this a good amount where I’m working out and some dumb bitch is waiting on me. Most of the times they just leave and go somewhere else and it’s hilarious cause I then get off right after. Other times they stick waiting through but it’s uncommon.

Guys will normally ask me how many sets I have left or if they can work in and I don’t do any weird shit cause they’re there to actually work out.

Remember my niggas be as “annoying” as possible to fuck up women’s days.
You are using your subumanity at your advantage , you know that dumbs bitchs don't want to talk to a sub5 so they have no choice but wait. You are smart and I approve this.
I should try to copy this.

Typical bitch going to the gym just to show her ass off and then post a video on social media calling us creeps when we were just passing next to them doing nothing wrong

You are using your subumanity at your advantage , you know that dumbs bitchs don't want to talk to a sub5 so they have no choice but wait. You are smart and I approve this.
I should try to copy this.
Yea girls would gladly ask a non ugly guy how long till he’s done but when they see me, they’d rather die.

I’d advise ugly guys who work out to do tho just to annoy them kek.
Typical bitch going to the gym just to show her ass off and then post a video on social media calling us creeps when we were just passing next to them doing nothing wrong
I try to avoid girls in the gym as much as possible. I’m hideous so they can easily frame me as being a bad person.
ots iver

that is based as fuck but why do you go to the gym as a incel brocel? looking at becky should make you angry.

Seen plenty of this on social media and then trying to get the male ban. They are truly evil

Exercising typically induces stomach churning farts so bust ass in the most atrocious way possible (Your last meal is essential) & just say "I'm finished now" & let her have it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back