Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When Incel tries to have sex. ----VIDEO ---

K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
Thank D*g we have people like this protecting virginity of Girls...doing this as full time job!

Last edited:
this is what an IT user looks like

Fakecel if you have such a cuck for for a friend.
I mean why and how can an, alleged, incel like this guy have such an idiot like this for a friend???

I bet if the, alleged, incel had Chad looks and was taller, the "friend" would serve the 13 year old girl to him on a silver platter, I mean, foids at this age and younger are already having sex nowadays.

Fakecel if you have such a cuck for for a friend.
I mean why and how can an, alleged, incel like this guy have such an idiot like this for a friend???

I bet if the, alleged, incel had Chad looks and was taller, the "friend" would serve the 13 year old girl to him on a silver platter, I mean, foids at this age and younger are already having sex nowadays.
Dude most girls start putting things in their cunny by age 10... I remember started jerking off at age 7.
Average foid in 2022 has sex at age 11

sex? whats that?