Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When My Oneitis Turned Out To Be A Lesbian

U

uninstall

Banned
-
I was often seeing a cute girl near work.

She was obviously working close to me.

Once I even saw her in our building.

Anyway, I somehow grew the balls to approach her. 

I just said hello.

She said the usual - Do we know each other (she had seen me like 100 times).

I said no. 

She pulled out her phone and started fucking it.

-----

Later, I found her instagram that contains pics of her female friend (they kiss and shit)

lmfao

Foids are insane tbh

She doesn't look like a lesbo but apparently is

that's a nice twist tbh. Better than 'I have a boyfriend'

_incelinside said:
that's a nice twist tbh. Better than 'I have a boyfriend'

I didnt' expect it at all.

She is a phone addicted lesbian lmfao

This happened to me too.

Had a similar thing happen to me; An FHO whom I met at a work course slipped me a note at the end of that day encouraging me to stay in touch with her. After a couple of weeks of swapping long e-mails and provisionally setting up a coffee meeting, she casually dropped that she was gay. FML.

That was my last shot to escape. It's fucking over.

one of mine turned out to be engaged. She was 21 at the time.

I'm a lesbian = Chad rejected me once and I haven't recovered since

uninstall said:
She pulled out her phone and started fucking it.

That must've been interesting to watch.

Why do you guys torture yourself

there is no such thing as a lesbian, OP

Means your attracted to masculine girls

Pagerino said:

Lesbianism is just LARPing for women who are too ugly for Chad and hate all the other men most of the time. They hate incels much more than regular women do, some of the nastiest cunts on the planer.

Pretty much, what most others said in this thread.

Additionally, a majority of women are bisexual, and penises in general actually disgusts them. Plus, they'd rather date each other than date men of low value.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Pretty much, what most others said in this thread.

Additionally, a majority of women are bisexual, and penises in general actually disgusts them. Plus, they'd rather date each other than date men of low value.

not true. i guarantee you they would not be disgusted by an attractive man's penis. lol how can you even believe any woman is disgusted by a penis(sub8 penis don't count they would not even consider those)

Serpent said:
not true. i guarantee you they would not be disgusted by an attractive man's penis. lol how can you even believe any woman is disgusted by a penis(sub8 penis don't count they would not even consider those)

Majority of them put-up with sex, when they don't like it. Subconciously, they give you sex as a reward for you providing good genes and resources. It's been reported that 96% of women can't orgasm with their partners. Typically in marriages, a lot of them find ways, or makeup excuses to avoid having sex with their husbands.

I've seen a video where a girl has gotten pranked by her boyfriend. She got mad and consciously told him off that "you won't be getting any sex from me." There's a reward system behind for women giving out sex. 

Orgasming is rare for women, especially in marriages. Theres been reports of women orgasming more, those that are richer and or good looking, but however those cases are rare. A lot of them also put up with sex or rarely threesomes in order to maintain their relationships. There are times, where women do fantasize of cutting off their partner's penis, just so they could feel free. At a certain time, its easy for them to be celibate, and in-conjunction with them having low sex drives from the get-go.

Ugly lesbians would rather fuck eachother than an ugly male. The hot lesbians would turn bi the moment gigachad shows up.

Pagerino said:

HomoheroBishii said:
Ugly lesbians would rather fuck eachother than an ugly male. The hot lesbians would turn bi the moment gigachad shows up.

even a fucking butch would turn straight if the right chad came up

idkwattodowithlife said:
Majority of them put-up with sex, when they don't like it. Subconciously, they give you sex as a reward for you providing good genes and resources. It's been reported that 96% of women can't orgasm with their partners. Typically in marriages, a lot of them find ways, or makeup excuses to avoid having sex with their husbands.

I've seen a video where a girl has gotten pranked by her boyfriend. She got mad and consciously told him off that "you won't be getting any sex from me." There's a reward system behind for women giving out sex. 

Orgasming is rare for women, especially in marriages. Theres been reports of women orgasming more, those that are richer and or good looking, but however those cases are rare. A lot of them also put up with sex or rarely threesomes in order to maintain their relationships. There are times, where women do fantasize of cutting off their partner's penis, just so they could feel free. At a certain time, its easy for them to be celibate, and in-conjunction with them having low sex drives from the get-go.

probably because they aren't married to chad

probably because they aren't married to chad

You've got it. "Lesbianism" is the result of an extreme preference for Chad.

It's easier to filter all "undesirables".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back