[LDAR] When nothing feels different from looking at a white wall, then it is ok, to only look at a white wall.

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★★
6d 7h 50m
Hello to my fellow anhedoniacels.

It is not so extreme every day, but....today. Uff

Tallhover

Tallhover

Recruit
★★★★
6d 6h 2m
I'd prefer observing nature, spying at my neighbors or autistically stare at people in public but if this is your thing its fine I guess.

the black dog

the black dog

lower than whale shit
★★★★★
12d 18h 47m
You can always count peas with each passing day like the asthmatic Spaniard in Camus' the plague.

Unlike his fellow citizens, the asthmatic patient of Dr. Rieux does not involve himself with the evil confronting
Oran. He thus represents the contemplative alternative in a world otherwise defined, so it seems, by action. His life deliberately excludes "doing." His one "activity," passing peas from one pot to another, does no more than mark the passage of time. Yet he is fully conscious of life, eager to live to a ripe old age, despite his abandonment of the content around which men, especially in Oran, structure their existence. -
Counting Peas in Cairius's La Peste
R. BARTON PALMER, Georgia State University

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★★
6d 7h 50m
I'd prefer observing nature, spying at my neighbors or autistically stare at people in public but if this is your thing its fine I guess.
You little savage Epicurus.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
134d 36m
Indari

Indari

Kimochi on pp
★★★★★
47d 23h 50m
manicel