Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Staring at a wall and bored

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Nothing to do, Vidya is boring, Rotting is boring, Media is boring, Movies are boring, Whats next?
Stare at a wall? I cant fathom reaching 30s like this, Who can relate?

Guess what? Sex exist and people are doing it, Guess what? People have friends, Guess what, WERE EXCLUDED.
Obv aleredy know, The fun life is socially.

When youve had enough isolation you just become the isolation.

Zxg2r

Me in my 30s if im still alive kek

I got fuck all idea what i want out of life.

Last edited:
MY only cope is to wait for advanced ai robot gfs and or advanced vr technologies that will allow me to matrix dive

MY only cope is to wait for advanced ai robot gfs and or advanced vr technologies that will allow me to matrix dive
Not a bad idea tho

Nembutal should absolutely come back to the darknet asap, we got cucked by life and should have more options to ctb. Sex won't help you if it did then why wouldnt you just go to a hooker. Friends cant help you too cause youd just kept on getting clowned on nights out even if you got friends with your looks. We're doomed to eating chips, beating our dicks, playing games, watching movies and rotting away in peace, if you have enough money thats a decent enough life if you get all the mirrors out of your apartment like I did long ago.

Nembutal should absolutely come back to the darknet asap, we got cucked by life and should have more options to ctb. Sex won't help you if it did then why wouldnt you just go to a hooker. Friends cant help you too cause youd just kept on getting clowned on nights out even if you got friends with your looks. We're doomed to eating chips, beating our dicks, playing games, watching movies and rotting away in peace, if you have enough money thats a decent enough life if you get all the mirrors out of your apartment like I did long ago.
I mean your not wrong, Thats basically 99% of the life of a subhuman,
70% of the time that subhuman uses a PC daily to cope aswell as eating chips.

Idk man. Nature is my cope and gymmaxxing. And to top it all off collage.
So... I am anything but bored. Try learning something, like a trade and make some fucking money with which you will be able to fuel more and more elaborate copes.

Currently on break from Uni and feeling this now

My CTB method will be to use cable ties with a self locking mechanism to block my carotids and jugular so i black out and die