Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When the genetic lottery giveth and taketh at the same time

europecel

europecel

Banned
-
My face looks disgusting, straight up. And the biggest reason for that is that the genetic lottery half-cucked me in a way that is arguably worse than being full-cucked by it.

One half of my face actually looks somewhat decent. The bones have a good shape and they are angled enough to allow some kind of attraction. However, the other half of the face is completely fucked up. My main bone is significantly longer on this side, making my face very round and look like I'm fat, whereas my bf% is super low. Now my face looks like a trollface.

Thanks for nothing, genetic lottery.

Somebody else has the same? Would be interesting if you have autism, too. I heard big asymmetries are related to being autistic.

brutal, i hope u ascend, i had autistic brocel, he said balding might be linked to this too tbh ngl

You actually didn't get half-cucked, you got full cucked. Asymmetry is the most unatractive trait in natural selection, as it means genetic instability and high risk of cancer, and kids with genetic issues as well. Feelsbadman

You actually didn't get half-cucked, you got full cucked. Asymmetry is the most unatractive trait in natural selection, as it means genetic instability and high risk of cancer, and kids with genetic issues as well. Feelsbadman
Holy crap you're actually right. I coped so hard believing I only got half-cucked LOL

One side of my face is ok but it looks like i'm having a stroke

My eyes are not the same shape and one side of my head is more round then other half.:feelsrope:

over4asymmetriccels

Holy crap you're actually right. I coped so hard believing I only got half-cucked LOL
If half of your face is good then there’s hope if you surgerymaxx your bad side