Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel half-nigger mutts like tyler1 got blue eyes

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Everything on this fucking Earth is clownish. Even genetics. You want to tell me that a half-negroid mutt like Tyler1 gets to have blue eyes but I don't even though one of my parents has blue eyes and I am not race mixed. I won NOTHING from the genetic lottery. Manlet, shitty body structure, unappealing face, fucked up philtrum, bloated face.

It's over.

Pisses me off also, since I have 3/4 NW Euro ancestry & 1/4 SW Euro who all have the ability for lighter colored blue or green eyes, yet I got a hazel-brownish t20

Everything on this fucking Earth is clownish. Even genetics. You want to tell me that a half-negroid mutt like Tyler1 gets to have blue eyes but I don't even though one of my parents has blue eyes and I am not race mixed. I won NOTHING from the genetic lottery. Manlet, shitty body structure, unappealing face, fucked up philtrum, bloated face.

It's over.
Yes its over

Pisses me off also, since I have 3/4 NW Euro ancestry & 1/4 SW Euro who all have the ability for lighter colored blue or green eyes, yet I got a hazel-brownish t20
never began brocel

if another has brown eyes you more likely to end carry this shit color
brown eyed people look like fucking soulless demons. I have light brown eyes but it still sucks looks more like shit than anything else.

never began brocel
But tbh, eye shape>eye color 100% & any kind of halo eye color adds on is only applicable if your eye area is good to begin with.

My eye area sucks, so it wouldn't make too much of a difference.

But tbh, eye shape>eye color 100% & any kind of halo eye color adds on is only applicable if your eye area is good to begin with.

My eye area sucks, so it wouldn't make too much of a difference.
mine is good even @ElTruecel agreed on that. The rest is over.

I have blue eyes!

The reason for that is because most black Americans have partial Northern European admixture from slaveowners. Pure nigs from Africa can't have a blue-eyed child no matter who they breed with

It's over.
God is the main antagonist. Don't be a free agent in life. Be a rebel in life and fuck nature up

brown eyed people look like fucking soulless demons. I have light brown eyes but it still sucks looks more like shit than anything else.
Incorrect. We are gods and we were here first before mutant blue eyed attention taking aliens came

It's over.
Haha kek the same is for me. I see mixed race people have light eyes and such and even light hair. Yet both of my parents are of Anglo-Celtic descent and are North Atlantid phenotype, yet I still ended up with shitty brown eyes and brown hair. It's literally the color of poop.

Haha kek the same is for me. I see mixed race people have light eyes and such and even light hair. Yet both of my parents are of Anglo-Celtic descent and are North Atlantid phenotype, yet I still ended up with shitty brown eyes and brown hair. It's literally the color of poop.
The color of holyness and a black hole. The low testosterone has you speaking babbish

his black parent has white dna

Heres-why-this-Indonesian-Tribe-has-dazzling-blue-eyes-1.jpg

Scandicucks on suicide watch.

I have poopy light brown eyes

BOTH of my parents had blue eyes and I ended up with hazel. It's not over... Because it never began. I was pre-destined to be a freak.

At least you have a lighter brown hair, mine is dark and I have brown eyes.

He gets cucked hard by his height tho

Incorrect. We are gods and we were here first before mutant blue eyed attention taking aliens came
All people had brown eyes before yeah but brown eyes look repulsing compared to blue eyes.

All people had brown eyes before yeah but brown eyes look repulsing compared to blue eyes.
Incorrect. embrace your inceldian powers. Doing this is a cuck trait. Make normies mad by saying correct things.

Same here, but I think I told you about that a while ago.
Mine are T15, and on rare occasions D60, When I look at the bright sky or phone camera.
From a distance they look brown, and I am honestly disgusted by it.
I am from North-West Europe.
I even considered a lasering surgery to permanently change my eye color to A10 or A17, But heard it is risky.
My Father has A10 and thats the worst part!
He looks so Germanic, like a Waffen SS officer

Same here, but I think I told you about that a while ago.
Mine are T15, and on rare occasions D60, When I look at the bright sky or phone camera.
From a distance they look brown, and I am honestly disgusted by it.
I am from North-West Europe.
I even considered a lasering surgery to permanently change my eye color to A10 or A17, But heard it is risky.
My Father has A10 and thats the worst part!
He looks so Germanic, like a Waffen SS officer
I hate it also, I wish I could have been blessed with A10 or any other light blue eyes.

The alleles & genes for our kind of brown-eyes have been common in European populations for thousands of years: Steppe & ANF both carried these, as well as lighter eyes.

brutal genetic pill.

I hate it also, I wish I could have been blessed with A10 or any other light blue eyes.

The alleles & genes for our kind of brown-eyes have been common in European populations for thousands of years: Steppe & ANF both carried these, as well as lighter eyes.

brutal genetic pill.
My mother has brown eyes, but is white btw.
Father also white, but has blue A10 eyes.
I´ve read somewhere, that if the Genes of my father prevailed, I would have had A50 or A40 Blue eyes.
It´s darker than A10, but a lot better than brown, in my opinion.
A10 still Mogs so damn hard, It is the purest and non corrupted eye color.
I would literally feel like a genetically pure and superior human being.
Most Germanic people have A17 - A40.
A10 seems more common in the Northern Baltic states and Finland

My mother has brown eyes, but is white btw.
Yeah my mom is where I get them from also: She kind of has some Alpinid & Mediterranid influences on her phenotypically, so that explains it.
Father also white, but has blue A10 eyes.
I´ve read somewhere, that if the Genes of my father prevailed, I would have had A50 or A40 Blue eyes.
It´s darker than A10, but a lot better than brown, in my opinion.
Yeah ofc: My dad has Green eyes which are nice, but I wish I inherited some of the blue in my family.
A10 still Mogs so damn hard, It is the purest and non corrupted eye color.
100%

If I could get surgery for it, I would in a heartbeat.