Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When was the last time a foid kissed you?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
For me it was in Grade 3, when my late-20s slutina teacher kept repeatedly kissing me on my cheeks, since she liked the sweets my mom made for a kike event at my school called International Day.

In elementary school on cheeks by teachers

3rd grade on the cheeks

This is the first time I've heard that teachers kiss male pupils in cheeks

For me it was in Grade 3, when my late-20s slutina teacher kept repeatedly kissing me on my cheeks, since she liked the sweets my mom made for a kike event at my school called International Day.
CHANGE YOUR PFP NOW! HARAM!

but to answer your question probably fifth grade on the last day of school from my mother. Happiest day of my life since i still had a friend group, then we got to puberty in 6th and sexual selection started up and all the genetically unfit loooosers like (ME) were outcasted and i haven't had a friend or a kiss since

Can't answer that question
Do not discuss or request personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. Discussion of paid sex is allowed as an exception, as the community has voted to allow it.

CHANGE YOUR PFP NOW! HARAM!

but to answer your question probably fifth grade on the last day of school from my mother. Happiest day of my life since i still had a friend group, then we got to puberty in 6th and sexual selection started up and all the genetically unfit loooosers like (ME) were outcasted and i haven't had a friend or a kiss since
I meant foids outside your family, but very brutal nonetheless. The last time my mom kissed me was in 6th grade.

Never a non family member

I've never even touched a foids hand... :feelscry:

Lucky mother fucker

Does the mothER count?

Like 20 seconds ago
7F49D924 F573 407E 8970 CE9F06A137CD

Kindergarten, on the cheek (by the teacher). :feelsrope:

NevER had an opportunity to receive any sign of female intERest or intimacy. I was nevER considERed as human being.
I'm basically forced to execute bettER CHOice.

In cheeks yea same teacher in 3rd grade i was a cute kid before puberty fucked me
In lips never :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: so fucking brutal

I was kissed yesterday by my girlfriend

(I am schizophrenic and she doesnt actually exist)