Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When was the last time you had friendly contact with a female?

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★
Today I had a hug from a autistic female while at work. The reason she hugged me is because her dog died. Tbh this
was the first close contact i've had with a female for almost 5 years. She wasn't attractive but I don't care much about looks.

I began talking to her and asking her about herself she doesn't seem like she wants to carry on the conversation. She initially spoke
to me and said her name is 'Pinky' because she likes the colour pink.

Anyone here ever had friendly contact with a unknown female?

Last edited:
Never, mogged again

yeah around one week ago when I had a blowjob then had a threesome with super model stacies

Just a couple of minutes ago actually.

Outside of family, never

Outside of family/work/business, never

ban this fakecel fuck,.

She hugged you? They would rather die then touch me

When I paid her to fuck

Few months ago by a cute Thai Stacey hairdresser. She even made a comment saying I was handsome (which I know is a complete lie).
After my haircut I found out she overcharged me a bit. But fuck it, it was worth the slight joy in my miserable existence.

Today I had a hug from a autistic female while at work. The reason she hugged me is because her dog died. Tbh this
was the first close contact i've had with a female for almost 5 years. She wasn't attractive but I don't care much about looks.

I began talking to her and asking her about herself she doesn't seem like she wants to carry on the conversation. She initially spoke
to me and said her name is 'Pinky' because she likes the colour pink.

Anyone here ever had friendly contact with a unknown female?
I always communicate with females, but they never show romantic interest in me.

Worked alone with a Stacy for 1 hour this avo and she didnt run away screaming or insult me.

It's better than my usual treatment so I guess it's a win. There was a lot of long awkward silences though :feelsrope:

An ugly lesbian talks to me sometimes.

From any straight female, i have never after puberty received any friendly attention, much less romantic. It's pretty much always been neutral. Like work related

It’s probably been years.

Hospital visit, kekekekek

like 17 years ago lol it's so damn over that i don't even want to think about it