Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When was the last time you talked to a foid outside your family?

Choose

• Total voters
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
It's actually insane to think I can't even talk to another human being that only has one different chromosome from me:dafuckfeels:.

I talked to a foid in my exam center recently. She asked me what if her answer were right or not. It was an alien experience to talk to a foid after 4 years.

AAAA A FUCKING WHORES I B EG YOU GET ME WHORES I WILL KILL

I talked to a foid in my exam center recently. She asked me what if her answer were right or not. It was an alien experience to talk to a foid after 4 years.
:chad::banhammer:

today at the cuckcentre

One week ago I talked to a pajeeta coworker on the train.

Last one option sounds good :feelshehe:

I don’t even remember jfl.

1 month ago because a foid sat at my table because no where else for her to sit. At the end of the class she must have missed writing some formula & asked me what it was.

That was the first time I intERacted with foid in the last year and half.

Just two days ago, it was for group work in class

Recently. Here's the catch: she's in management at my workplace, so I'm required to report to her from time to time. She's an obese, 60 year-old 4'10 sheboon. Even she ignores me as much as possible.

Aside from my wageslave & college related shit, it's been awhile. :fuk:

Not as if the interactions were good; I unironcally had my best interactions with foid cashiers.

Recently with some old cashier.

A conversation? Never.

Two days ago, a foid was doing a survey in the neighbourhood and needed some information relating to her studies. Other than that, last year in a group project

Proper conversion probably 10+ years ago in elementary school