Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When was the time you started getting crappy treatment?

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
When was the time you started getting crappy treatment? Not just in school but in society?

For me it was when I was around 16 years old. These are the kinds of behaviors I had to increasingly deal with from people:

• People being impatient with me
  • People being unwilling to help me
  • People being annoyed at my presence
  • People being mistrustful and suspicious about me
  • People being inconsiderate, ignoring me or forgetting about me
  • People avoiding eye contact and giving one-word replies
  • People not smiling and looking at me funny during conversation
  • People hatefully staring at me with their mouths open
  • People wrinkling their noses
  • People being intolerant and aggressive when they have the opportunity
  • People being jealous about my happiness when I smile, to the point they would want to go ER

This is the kind of hostility that trooners suddenly get, or suddenly don’t get anymore, depending on which gender they troonsition to. It’s how society treats men, incels in particular.

It fucking sucks. Women only want to befriend other women and fuck Chads, men are just interested in fucking women. Anything else annoys them to death. It annoys them so much, they roll their eyes like the Undertaker and moan in bitchy resentment.

Things can escalate in 2 scenarios: 1, you make a small mistake, then people think they have the right to overreact and unload all their personal demons on you. 2, you look happy. They hate that, they will feel uncontrollable hatred for happy men.

I learned to avoid needing help from anyone at all costs and I learned to conceal my happiness if I’m happy.

I just wished someone warned me about this shit. A lot of pain would have been avoided.

When girls started being interested in boys and it became obvious girls wasn't interested in me, my social status plummeted. It was probably over a period of 2-3 years, but I went from being a kid with friends that other kids looked up to, to a loser and butt of jokes.

17-18.

Right about the time I started going out into soyciety and finishing up high school. I didn't really deal with much mistreatment or bullying out in public due to being with my parents all the time.

However when I was in school or going out for myself, things changed dramatically. Bullying began for me around age 5. So it's all I've ever known, save for a period of time where I was a jestermaxxing third wheel in some normie social group.

Anyone else was acquaintance at best. You greet them in the hallways and you're friendly in class with them but once the year is done or when you graduate, they move on.

Last edited:
7 when the sub teachers with high smv saw me and had to act normal plus when the girls started running from me and calling me a homeless person plus examining me like an animal.

11. Hag teachers would single me out and I started getting bullied by other kids for looking different.

7 when the sub teachers with high smv saw me and had to act normal plus when the girls started running from me and calling me a homeless person plus examining me like an animal.
Way too young, man :feelsbadman:

17-18.

Right about the time I started going out into soyciety and finishing up high school. I didn't really deal with much mistreatment or bullying out in public due to being with my parents all the time.

However when I was in school or going out for myself, things changed dramatically. Bullying began for me around age 5. So it's all I've ever known, save for a period of time where I was a jestermaxxing third wheel in some normie social group.

Anyone else was acquaintance at best. You greet them in the hallways and you're friendly in class with them but once the year is done or when you graduate, they move on.
Kind of like me. At 15, there was nothing apart from some jerks in school, but school is school.

When I was 16, we had a lot of school projects and I had to interact with other teachers and students I didn’t know, but also with people outside of school.

The ghosting was terrible. They’d be all fake nice and promise to call me, but then they didn’t and I almost failed a class, because a guy I wanted to interview for the school paper ghosted me.

Once i turned 11 and entered middle school

Kind of like me. At 15, there was nothing apart from some jerks in school, but school is school.

When I was 16, we had a lot of school projects and I had to interact with other teachers and students I didn’t know, but also with people outside of school.

The ghosting was terrible. They’d be all fake nice and promise to call me, but then they didn’t and I almost failed a class, because a guy I wanted to interview for the school paper ghosted me.
Reminds me. Always had to take initiative in group projects (basically do most of the work) Either that or the group would silently exclude me from the work and make me look bad because I wasn't doing anything

People hated to see me laugh and have fun. They thought I didn't deserve it because I was not one of them, which obviously means I was not attractive and "cool" enough.
It makes me mad that normies want to dictate who can be happy and who can’t. Fuck normies.

11 (start of secondary school in the UK)

I had the right haircut
I listened to the right music
I got the right grades
I followed the right religion
I had the right political view
I spoke the right languages
I played the right sports
I played the right vidya

Yet I was accepted, but always treated like less because I was ugly and darker skinned.

I have been mistreated my entire life, but it got worse when i hit puberty around 12, because i was still a turbomanlet and my face signaled weakness, during the most importang period of my development.

Same around 16 17 eveeything changed every dude wanted to fight me and every girl wanted to humiliate me but i stood my ground most of the times.
We do what we can. Most people just ignored me. I tried approaching some people to get them to talk to me, but it didn’t help.
I have been mistreated my entire life, but it got worse when i hit puberty around 12, because i was still a turbomanlet and my face signaled weakness, during the most importang period of my development.
I have been told I give off the impression of being a kind person. I think it’s better to look intimidating as a guy.

When was the time you started getting crappy treatment? Not just in school but in society?

For me it was when I was around 16 years old. These are the kinds of behaviors I had to increasingly deal with from people:

• People being impatient with me
  • People being unwilling to help me
  • People being annoyed at my presence
  • People being mistrustful and suspicious about me
  • People being inconsiderate, ignoring me or forgetting about me
  • People avoiding eye contact and giving one-word replies
  • People not smiling and looking at me funny during conversation
  • People hatefully staring at me with their mouths open
  • People wrinkling their noses
  • People being intolerant and aggressive when they have the opportunity
  • People being jealous about my happiness when I smile, to the point they would want to go ER

This is the kind of hostility that trooners suddenly get, or suddenly don’t get anymore, depending on which gender they troonsition to. It’s how society treats men, incels in particular.

It fucking sucks. Women only want to befriend other women and fuck Chads, men are just interested in fucking women. Anything else annoys them to death. It annoys them so much, they roll their eyes like the Undertaker and moan in bitchy resentment.

Things can escalate in 2 scenarios: 1, you make a small mistake, then people think they have the right to overreact and unload all their personal demons on you. 2, you look happy. They hate that, they will feel uncontrollable hatred for happy men.

I learned to avoid needing help from anyone at all costs and I learned to conceal my happiness if I’m happy.

I just wished someone warned me about this shit. A lot of pain would have been avoided.
High School, It sucked

I went through all of that.

When I made the class laugh, I was called a clown.

When I studied hard, I was called a nerd.

When I played soccer, I was often excluded for not being skilled enough.

When girls made a list of the most handsome boys in class, I was at the bottom.

Boys that I thought were friends felt embarassed by me when around girls.

People hated to see me laugh and have fun. They thought I didn't deserve it because I was not one of them, which obviously means I was not attractive and "cool" enough.

About sums up my school experience, add in "skipped school a lot" and you have it all there, funnily enough I always liked studying but hated school, simply due to the people there.

No one single point, but increasingly punished for my ugliness and incompetency with age. More likely to get people pissed off when I fuck up then help out in good faith.

Junior school
Lots of painful incidents

The weak are fair game as far as the average person is concerned. It's so hard wired.

About sums up my school experience, add in "skipped school a lot" and you have it all there, funnily enough I always liked studying but hated school, simply due to the people there
I can relate. I kind of liked studying in college, but the people there were unbearable Karens.
High School, It sucked
It was just the teachers who were assholes in general and a bunch of asshole people being difficult. Strangers outside of school were the problem, especially because I needed to interact with a lot of strangers for school projects. Nobody really wanted to help a poor, teenage schoolcel.

Probably in middle school when a foid teacher blew up at me for no reason, I did nothing except talk to me friend when other people were being way louder

Probably in middle school when a foid teacher blew up at me for no reason, I did nothing except talk to me friend when other people were being way louder
I had teachers publicly embarrassing me too and one teacher yelling his manlet lungs out at me. Fucking cuck should be gassed. It did hurt my reputation and it started at age 15 and got worse and worse the older I got.

Around 10 or 11. Everyone became an asshole towards me.

I can relate. I kind of liked studying in college, but the people there were unbearable Karens.

It was just the teachers who were assholes in general and a bunch of asshole people being difficult. Strangers outside of school were the problem, especially because I needed to interact with a lot of strangers for school projects. Nobody really wanted to help a poor, teenage schoolcel.
I remember females in my high school being just mean to me for no reason in the first years, just for existing

I remember females in my high school being just mean to me for no reason in the first years, just for existing
I had a couple of roasties stalk me and they tried to come up with insider jokes about me. It was mostly certain cliques that tried to start shit with me and they circle jerked each other. Majority of people were neutral towards me, but they certainly didn’t offer me to join their groups.

I had a couple of roasties stalk me and they tried to come up with insider jokes about me. It was mostly certain cliques that tried to start shit with me and they circle jerked each other. Majority of people were neutral towards me, but they certainly didn’t offer me to join their groups.
First high school years were full of humillation, after a while I tried to jestermaxx but that just ended with my laughing when people phisically hurt me (punch, kicks). Quarantine help me to realize how shitty was my life. And I dont know if someone make inside jokes about me

When i emerged out of my mother's womb, she refused to believe that such an abomination is her biological child.

Somewhere around middle school so at like 13-14 years old. Then the treatment got worse in my early 20's when I started balding and got acne scars from the severe acne I had.

I had teachers publicly embarrassing me too and one teacher yelling his manlet lungs out at me. Fucking cuck should be gassed. It did hurt my reputation and it started at age 15 and got worse and worse the older I got.

Damn. Brutal

I'm not sure... There was always this thing with women, the conversations were always akward. They never tried interacting with me, and when i did. I always recieved yes/no answers. This happened all thru my life. This is why after age 18 i kind of stopped talking to women altogether.

With men i always had a cordial relationship, normies loved to use me as a ladder to make themselves feel superior. But whatever like i care about their foolish games.

Overall i don't think i was that battered or trashed about my situation i was mostly ignored and they felt that i was a lesser for sure. But i did not feel hatred or bullying to a high degree. Just some outside scenarios. There was a tall dude that hit my head once, i wanted to bash his skull. I would've loved to, but the chicken fuck did not even own that he did it.

First high school years were full of humillation, after a while I tried to jestermaxx but that just ended with my laughing when people phisically hurt me (punch, kicks). Quarantine help me to realize how shitty was my life. And I dont know if someone make inside jokes about me
Funny how quarantine is life fuel for so many of us. I skipped a lot of classes to avoid the verbal abuse of certain people. At some point, I just stopped going to these classes without calling in sick. Nobody cared except for the maths teacher who demanded that I attend her class. And guess what, I was verbally abused before she showed up. As soon as she showed up, the normie scum went quiet.
Somewhere around middle school so at like 13-14 years old. Then the treatment got worse in my early 20's when I started balding and got acne scars from the severe acne I had.
When i emerged out of my mother's womb, she refused to believe that such an abomination is her biological child.
Oh man, it never began.
With men i always had a cordial relationship, normies loved to use me as a ladder to make themselves feel superior. But whatever like i care about their foolish games.
I had that too and tried to stop it, but certain cliques just increased their abuse and gaslighting. They really wanted to force this subhuman treatment on me.

Kindergarten.

Lifelong. Certain memories are sealed away permanently, I'm required to admit.

No later than 3rd or 4th grade. Kindergarten was still somewhat normal I suppose.
Kindergarten and primary school was so good for me. It was in “high school” when shit got difficult. I blame male competition. Whiggers didn’t want to see me get ahead.

Luxury. Did you go to college?
Yes and I even graduated, but dropped out two times thanks to the mental decay I experienced as a result of the treatment I described.

Secondary school (Age 11). I was a pretty normal kid until the bullying. I think looks matter the most when you're a teenager, teenagers have nothing to lose and will say it how it is.

I was alone since the first day of school, though back then I had no words to express what made me differend from the other children. When puberty hit everything got a lot worse and kept getting worse every year.

1st grade.
I remember being so autistic that the smart thai girl was annoyed with me and always told the teacher on me
I once told her that I wanted to pee in her chips bag and she told the teacher and I got a citation (a bad note home that requires parent signature)

Was it worse than high school?
Objectively not, but I perceived it as worse, because I needed other people and nobody would help me. I couldn’t find a gf (of course) and I couldn’t find an apprenticeship. It was a nightmare.
1st grade.
I remember being so autistic that the smart thai girl was annoyed with me and always told the teacher on me
I once told her that I wanted to pee in her chips bag and she told the teacher and I got a citation (a bad note home that requires parent signature)
That’s epic and a reasonable response to this foid. Seriously, shame on the foid teacher for not allowing your to defend yourself.
Nailed it. When I was thirteen, I noticed people would disrespect me furtively and even plainly. I don't care now. Fuck that.
Competitiveness kicks in when everyone‘s in puberty, but I was spared for the first few years. The avalanche of shit hit me a few years later, but I saw signs of betrayal at that age already.
I was alone since the first day of school, though back then I had no words to express what made me differend from the other children. When puberty hit everything got a lot worse and kept getting worse every year.
Terrible, I wish we could all go back in time and relive our lives as popular Chads.

Secondary school (Age 11). I was a pretty normal kid until the bullying. I think looks matter the most when you're a teenager, teenagers have nothing to lose and will say it how it is.
It’s the „formative years“, bad experiences and low status during that time can break you. In some cases, it’s possible to recover, but it would be a huge advantage to start college/work with good mental health and self-worth.

Funny how quarantine is life fuel for so many of us. I skipped a lot of classes to avoid the verbal abuse of certain people. At some point, I just stopped going to these classes without calling in sick. Nobody cared except for the maths teacher who demanded that I attend her class. And guess what, I was verbally abused before she showed up. As soon as she showed up, the normie scum went quiet.

Oh man, it never began.

I had that too and tried to stop it, but certain cliques just increased their abuse and gaslighting. They really wanted to force this subhuman treatment on me.
Brutal, quarantine were such comfi times I literally was terminally online

Same, as a short man i wanted to be respected. A foolish mistake, nowadays i hardly care if i get talked over or just have my opinion dismissed. You cannot make people respect you

They want us subhumans DEAD.

When girls started being interested in boys and it became obvious girls wasn't interested in me, my social status plummeted. It was probably over a period of 2-3 years, but I went from being a kid with friends that other kids looked up to, to a loser and butt of jokes.

Middle school

lol what? tons of ugly and short normies get laid in their teen years. women's standards go up with age, they don't go down with age like redpill idiots think

lol what? tons of ugly and short normies get laid in their teen years. women's standards go up with age, they don't go down with age like redpill idiots think
This is just my experience, none of the uggos were getting laid when I was at school.

when I was 11/12