Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When WASP Chad travels to Asia

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
s1fv77tlq2a61.jpg

This guy was bragging on r/tall. He mogs the entire continent jfl.

Look at all those subhumans on the train. He probably feels like a God.

People like this really don't deserve to live. Why not just be happy with the gifts you've got.

What is the incessant need to brag about it at every corner.

God I fucking hate humans

That sub is full is humble bragging faggots I hate them more than inceltears

People like this really don't deserve to live. Why not just be happy with the gifts you've got.

I wouldn't mind tall people at all if most of them weren't arrogant cunts.
That sub is full is humble bragging faggots I hate them more than inceltears
worse than r/bigdickproblems

They can't even keep this to irl, they have to make forums entirely dedicated to brag like r/tall and r/bigdick""""problems"""
@ReturnOfSaddam

They can't even keep this to irl, they have to make forums entirely dedicated to brag like r/tall and r/bigdick""""problems"""
@ReturnOfSaddam
Yeah. The difference between /r/tall and /r/short as well as /r/bdp and /r/sdp is legit staggering. It's not at all jokey, the tall/big subreddits have this fun, easygoing vibe (obviously) whereas the short/small ones genuinely feel dark as fuck, like the users are just waiting to commit suicide.

And yeah tallfags/genetic winners are never content just enjoying their life and being grateful for what they have. It's never enough, they have to keep seeking validation (despite getting it endlessly) and a lot of the time even feel like they're earned or deserved it rather than just got gifted a perfect hand.

@ReturnOfSaddam
Lmao didn’t know there was a sub for that. Incredible

Look at all of the gook foids staring at him:lul:

All those gooks have the 1000 cock stare.

I hope he falls under the train and gets chopped up into pieces.

@ReturnOfSaddam
Imagine creating a sub dedicated to you being lucky. What a fucking joke.

A0397d8e755856f884b1ae572547af14

Yeah. The difference between /r/tall and /r/short as well as /r/bdp and /r/sdp is legit staggering. It's not at all jokey, the tall/big subreddits have this fun, easygoing vibe (obviously) whereas the short/small ones genuinely feel dark as fuck, like the users are just waiting to commit suicide.

And yeah tallfags/genetic winners are never content just enjoying their life and being grateful for what they have. It's never enough, they have to keep seeking validation (despite getting it endlessly) and a lot of the time even feel like they're earned or deserved it rather than just got gifted a perfect hand.
Even when they try to legitimately complain about something instead of humblebrag it still has that "hahah sucks lol" vibe to it
These people are never losing sleep over any of their problems

And jfl yeah, they cannot stop bragging and mentioning their genetic gifts and yet they'll immediately say it doesn't matter or isn't an advantage the second you point out how good they have it.

This dude would slay in a white country why the fuck does he visit rice-land.

fuck he could easily bang the whole fucking train, both ricecels and noodlewhores would stand in a line to take his white master cock jfl

it's so over when you are not white tall chad why even try

When I decide to finally leave my room I timely remember that guys like him exist and walk the same planet as me. I literally want to throw myself out the window.

Last edited:
This happened to me irl. Similar looking tall chad. He was also wearing a cap but he was with 2 white foids. Mogged the entire train system to infinity

Imagine being white and not SEAmaxing.

what is his height?

This dude would slay in a white country why the fuck does he visit rice-land.
Good question, Asian women mostly have small tits and no ass, literally all look the same to me, seems so fucking boring, but I guess being treated like a literal god has it's benefits.

May Allah behead him