When you realised you were ugly Vs when blackpilled

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Greycel
-
I realised/accepted I was ugly but still thought I could get a gf until 2 years later when gradually became blackpilled after finding Faceandlms. I just signed in to my old YouTube account and I was subbed to alpha.m and teachingsmenfasion and other bluepill shit :rolleyes: :(

When u realised u were ugly did it take long for you to become blackpilled like it did for me

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
When I was bluepilled I didn't even think there is such thing as ugly. I thought it was all about personality. Seriously I didn't even think of psychical attractivness as a variable in dating. That;s how brainwashed I was by soyciety. Blackpill made me realize ugly people exist and I'm one of them.

edit: to answer your question it was when I was around 16, before that I was slightly redpilled (bluepilled)

Last edited:
FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Greycel
-
When I was bluepilled I didn't even think there is such thing as ugly.
People would literally point out what was wrong with my face and I was given other signs I was ugly but I was too bluepilled to accept it. Not until I was bullied about my appearance I realised

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
People would literally point out what was wrong with my face and I was given other signs I was ugly but I was too bluepilled to accept it. Not until I was bullied about my appearance I realised
I too was bullied for my appearence but even then I thought that it was because I didn't really took good care of myself. Little did I know that facial features people mocked me for were set in stone in my DNA strand and no amount of grooming would eliminate them.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
It took a while tbh, in the beggining i started watching redpilled bullshit to feel better lmao when i realized it doesn't work i started coping hard with videogames until this year when i found out about the blackpill thanks to inceltears

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
-
I was bluepilled in a youthlike way but at the same time deep down I had known that something was going differently for me then the classmates around me. Id say right out of middle school going into highschool I knew it was over and finished and a few years after graduating the school system I began finding blackpill material. Then years later the incels community seemed to begin and grow and here we are today.

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
I was bluepilled in a youthlike way but at the same time deep down I had known that something was going differently for me then the classmates around me.
that's how it usually starts

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
I was told i was ugly but didn't believe it because it was a common insult.

I believe it now!

But the blackpill was first. When a foid "friend" dated her rapist! Instead of me!

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
-
alpha.m and teachingsmenfasion
Oh boy, this takes me back...
I was bluepilled in a youthlike way but at the same time deep down I had known that something was going differently for me then the classmates around me. Id say right out of middle school going into highschool I knew it was over and finished and a few years after graduating the school system I began finding blackpill material. Then years later the incels community seemed to begin and grow and here we are today.
This. I always had this feeling of unease when people told me "your time will come, it just happens naturally"

theson

theson

Umm no, sweaty.
-
I knew it was over the instant I realized I was ugly.