Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When you're a genuinely attractive volcel and/or mentalcel

Average member of volcels.is tbh.

This guy makes me extremely angry:feelsUnreal:
And what is this IncelExit bs? It sounds like we're a NeoNazi group or terrorists:feelsLSD:

did he never leave the house until now or something?

did he never leave the house until now or something?
The funniest part is that if he is to be believed, he literally had a woman walk up and ask him to fuck her. Normies don't get this shit jfl, he must be well above average. Normies actually have to put in effort.

The funniest part is that if he is to be believed, he literally had a woman walk up and ask him to fuck her. Normies don't get this shit jfl, he must be well above average. Normies actually have to put in effort.
he said it was a friend, if anything this just lets me know how degenerate friend groups are nowadays

if there's a chadlite in the group he gets pushed around from ugly roastie to ugly roastie :lul:

muh "friends" :lul:

Most likely an ok looking 5’10 or taller white dude with bad social skills not an incel

he said it was a friend, if anything this just lets me know how degenerate friend groups are nowadays

if there's a chadlite in the group he gets pushed around from ugly roastie to ugly roastie :lul:

"Friends" are just sexhavers tryna boost eachother motherfucking cunts.

"... she said she had been hitting on me all night and had been dropping hints for a while but I wasn’t picking up on any of them, and she offered to have sex with me. ... I felt a little bit of a rush, as if for a brief moment I was Chad."

This reads like pure stereotypical male fantasy and not at all like an actual series of events that happened irl

"... she said she had been hitting on me all night and had been dropping hints for a while but I wasn’t picking up on any of them, and she offered to have sex with me. I felt a little bit of a rush, as if for a brief moment I was Chad."

This reads like pure 100% male fantasy and not at all like an actual series of events that happened irl
Well it is coming from a redditor.

Well it is coming from a redditor.
The "she had been dropping hints the whole time but I was too oblivious to pick up on it" thing is an extremely common trope/male fantasy and also an extremely unlikely and implausible thing to actually happen irl so I'm especially inclined to believe that this is LARP

"... she said she had been hitting on me all night and had been dropping hints for a while but I wasn’t picking up on any of them, and she offered to have sex with me. ... I felt a little bit of a rush, as if for a brief moment I was Chad."

This reads like pure stereotypical male fantasy and not at all like an actual series of events that happened irl
probably some gigautist trying to spam larping stories to make incels look bad, what a faggot

The "she had been dropping hints the whole time but I was too oblivious to pick up on it" thing is an extremely common trope/male fantasy and also an extremely unlikely and implausible thing to actually happen irl so I'm especially inclined to believe that this is LARP
You might be right. But tbh I've seen many threads from this sub which talk about "incels" ascending, and threads in which men claim to be incel but simply aren't.

"I'm developing an incel mindset and it's hurting my girlfriend"
"I'm not sure if I'm an incel, but the only women I've had sex with have been women I've abused, and I actually lost my virginity at 14"

It's hard to tell what's even real there, and this thread actually seemed more plausible than most, although if it is true it's probably embellished.

I smell LARP, 95% sure tbh.

"I'm developing an incel mindset and it's hurting my girlfriend"
"I'm not sure if I'm an incel, but the only women I've had sex with have been women I've abused, and I actually lost my virginity at 14"
I'm in a happy 4 years relationship with my gf since I was 17, but I'm afraid I'm getting ugly and developing long term loneliness and inability to find a partner.

To these fucking retards being an incel means being misogynistic. The world incel has lost its meaning and is now a boogeyman for anything bad happens to the women and/or is perpetuated by (ugly) white men.

Average member of volcels.is tbh.
Average member of fakecels.is, chads.is, volcels.is.
Make me mod an I will purge this place.
Maybe, but some things are so weird that you can't make them up. this might be one of them

Girls are very obvious with signs on interests (believe me I’ve seen this firsthand)
Yeah, and the reverse is true as well. If they're not interested in you and don't even want to interact with you, they'll make it abundantly clear.

just friendmaxx a girl so she offers sex after realizing how big of a khhv incel you are theory.
this but with a lesbian is my ultimate fantasy :feelsohh:

I'm in a happy 4 years relationship with my gf since I was 17, but I'm afraid I'm getting ugly and developing long term loneliness and inability to find a partner.

To these fucking retards being an incel means being misogynistic. The world incel has lost its meaning and is now a boogeyman for anything bad happens to the women and/or is perpetuated by (ugly) white men.
exponentially based grey

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back