Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When you're a ricecel and even your mother is whitu cocku onry

Image 2024 02 29 121653818

i fucking wish :feelsbadman:

chad only

can't even have some mercy on her son and tell him otherwise

If Asian men grew a backbone and learned how to stop their women from being such cum dumpsters for all white men maybe their women would stop abandoning them en masse. I can't fathom how they don't even hate their own women for always choosing white men over them. Immensely cucked.

not a single foid dreams about balding slavs with a small dick when they think about white men
They are germanic/celtic/anglo chad with blue eyes ONLY

What 'culture' now they're using the excuses curryfoids love to use. The yellow race are a joke they let their elders get hate crimed.

nationalism for any race is cuckery, fight only for yourself

If Asian men grew a backbone and learned how to stop their women from being such cum dumpsters for all white men maybe their women would stop abandoning them en masse. I can't fathom how they don't even hate their own women for always choosing white men over them. Immensely cucked.
Chink parents encourage their slut daughters to whore out to cumskins. Asian men probably suck off white men more than their women do.