Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting when you're meant to be a loser, you'll always find yourself in the same place

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
How many times I have found myself worrying about the same things, over and over again? Days, years go by and nothing change but the scenario I'm in. It's always the same thing, I'm always having to improve myself because I'm never enough, and no matter how much I try I still can't go any further in life, like walking in a fucking treadmill.

At some point I think I'm having some kind of improvement but then I get into a situation where I was supposed to be easily handle, but I can't and end up going full autistic and messing it up, just like I did when I was a teenager, but now I'm a grown ass man.

God, it's just so frustrating because you realize that all that work, nothing changed, you're still the same mentally crippled kid who haven't got any better since. You look around and you see normal people, they don't fucking need to improve anything, they don't even think about it. They're not trying anything, they're just being themselves. But you can't be yourself... Hell, sometimes I even wonder if there's a "self" within me, I don't even think I know who I am.

You look back at your past, you see all those good looking, extrovert kids from middle school you just knew they would be fine in life, and so they did. You see the ones who you thought wouldn't go far, again, on point. You look at yourself, and then you have to realize that things are not working out, nothing is changing. In fact, things have been the same all along. You didn't get better, you just got used to all the chaos. You're numb.

How can you possibly think positively in this position? How can you even bear the thought of hope? If only you had someone by your side so you could cope with all the things you have to go through... But wait, that's another problem you have. Great, another one in the clump of disgraceful things your life is made of.

What specific situation are you referring to?

The one that you are trying to improve, but you always end up in the initial stage, meaning you didn't improve nothing at all since that time (even though you tried to)

Being. Non NT IS a curse

It Is baffling that We didnt Go insane yet .

Life really is Just Not meant to be for some people

Being. Non NT IS a curse

It Is baffling that We didnt Go insane yet .

Life really is Just Not meant to be for some people
I feel you

it is a battle I have been struggling with for a decade by now, still haven't managed to solve it. People just see right through me, even when I'm doped they just know I'm shy and awkward af.

The one that you are trying to improve, but you always end up in the initial stage, meaning you didn't improve nothing at all since that time (even though you tried to)
Sorry @Tenshi didn't reply

I cam to the some conclusion some time ago. No matter what you do it comes to nothing. Your life is pretty much pre-determined by your genes and socio-economic status. Only a handful of guys ever manage to "improve" in any meaningful way. And they are all NTs filled with self confidence.

Sorry @Tenshi didn't reply
I forgot :lul:

I don't even know what I had in mind when I made this thread, I guess the whole self improvement thing. I often find myself dealing with struggles I have been dealing with for a decade or so and I barely had any improvement.

very true there is no such thing as ascension or bettering youreself its all a meme

How many times I have found myself worrying about the same things, over and over again? Days, years go by and nothing change but the scenario I'm in. It's always the same thing, I'm always having to improve myself because I'm never enough, and no matter how much I try I still can't go any further in life, like walking in a fucking treadmill.

At some point I think I'm having some kind of improvement but then I get into a situation where I was supposed to be easily handle, but I can't and end up going full autistic and messing it up, just like I did when I was a teenager, but now I'm a grown ass man.

God, it's just so frustrating because you realize that all that work, nothing changed, you're still the same mentally crippled kid who haven't got any better since. You look around and you see normal people, they don't fucking need to improve anything, they don't even think about it. They're not trying anything, they're just being themselves. But you can't be yourself... Hell, sometimes I even wonder if there's a "self" within me, I don't even think I know who I am.

You look back at your past, you see all those good looking, extrovert kids from middle school you just knew they would be fine in life, and so they did. You see the ones who you thought wouldn't go far, again, on point. You look at yourself, and then you have to realize that things are not working out, nothing is changing. In fact, things have been the same all along. You didn't get better, you just got used to all the chaos. You're numb.

How can you possibly think positively in this position? How can you even bear the thought of hope? If only you had someone by your side so you could cope with all the things you have to go through... But wait, that's another problem you have. Great, another one in the clump of disgraceful things your life is made of.
This is a a very sad post. What’s even just as sad is that their lives typically do get better. They don’t think about us or anything but we’re stuck thinking about them.

I forgot :lul:

I don't even know what I had in mind when I made this thread, I guess the whole self improvement thing. I often find myself dealing with struggles I have been dealing with for a decade or so and I barely had any improvement.

Ya if we were 4/10 or 5/10 normies I could see self-improvement. Eg.. getting more money, getting in better shape, plastic surgery.

5/10 normies start out with the bodies of Greek Gods compared to us. Just so much better in every way that it isn't funny.

We started a guy at work about a year ago, and he fucking sucked at his job. I was talking to my boss about it, and they keenly pointed out that he could keep working at this job, but he was always going to struggle and that every day would just be a living hell for him, since he would have to try a thousand times harder than anyone else just to reach the bare minimum. I think about that a lot.

Sometimes I wonder if that's how we're going to go through life. Just struggling a thousand times harder than normies just to try to reach a bare semblance of normality, and once we let our guard up for a second the whole charade falls apart.

This world is cursed. It's not your fault

This world is cursed. It's not your fault
exactly. it isn't your fault that the world is fucked and twisted man, i wouldn't put effort into trying to improve myself and impressing npcs

Destroy the world for inceldia:feelsokman: