Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whenever I see ethnic men+ white women couple, they look like this:

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
Batikh%25C3%25A4xa.png
sddefault.jpg

Old white whore with mental issue, with good looking immigrant taking advantage of her.
But to be fair I rarely see ethnic women, white men couple, and when I do it's tourists. Could be that the vast majority of immigrants here are males.

whenever I see ethnic male + white women 90% of the time the women is incel tier looks. her looksmatch is rotting on this forum while she getting slammed by bbc. typical. the only niggers I ever saw who fucked hot white chicks were two or three literal gigatyrones at the college I went to for a bit.

This is why I only want racematched rice girl

This is why I only want racematched rice girl
precisely, most of the time there is some weird shit going on, when mixing

here I see fat old white ladies leading blacks by the hand, and pointing out and reading out signs to them like you would with a kid that's still learning how to read. then they go home and he fucks her fatty old folds. what the fuck even is that.

whenever I see ethnic male + white women 90% of the time the women is incel tier looks. her looksmatch is rotting on this forum while she getting slammed by bbc. typical. the only niggers I ever saw who fucked hot white chicks were two or three literal gigatyrones at the college I went to for a bit.

tbh
so why people here keep on bashing blacks as if we were stealing all of their girls...

here I see fat old white ladies leading blacks by the hand, and pointing out and reading out signs to them like you would with a kid that's still learning how to read. then they go home and he fucks her fatty old folds. what the fuck even is that.
yeah. I wouldn't be able to face my parents and family as well if I were to descend with an old white woman

citizenship in EU country

gets to live african shithole

Funny whenever I see Ethnic Men with White Women they look like this
BO5qc
Juo4r first
Tumblr mdmwucqZ0x1rqsap3o1 1280
3a9a87a7f36f8ae55bc9ba4a282f5d2840f50d416e131dd045542649db5bcaca
Squatdays 768x409

Meanwhile what white men get to "Slay"
BcasSIfCQAAK67B
D657fe36d00367a0485a10b822d0455c
2nrloci
Fe57d36c949888d4317fc6de26283565
Main qimg ac4af9679e744bbf21a7d835067c9f97 c

Last edited:
I've never seen an asian male with a white woman in my entire life

I have here in liberal California.

If it is a hot white foid, it is almost always a moneymaxxed Chang Thunderwang with a Mercedes or some sports car.

the only interracial couples i ever see are black guy white girl and i live in a hyper diverse area

Cherrypicking.

Those are literally like 1 out of 10 interracial couples.
Funny, and yet almost every single time I see an ethnic of any race, the female is almost always better looking than the male. But it's "cherrypicking" despite the fact its easier to find a thousand example of this, than it is to find the same thing with a white man with a better looking ethnic or white female. Why is this?
VuxfVdY7Khc
K8VktVnb61M
9rbS1LhOKIs

I have here in liberal California.

If it is a hot white foid, it is almost always a moneymaxxed Chang Thunderwang with a Mercedes or some sports car.
I have seen those as well. Always a rich Asian betabuxing.

I have in California, albeit very rarely, but when it DOES happen, the dude almost always gets BRUTALLY mogged by his white girlfriend, and yet me, a 5'5 White Manlet who supposedly mogs the Asian, can't even even get a sub 2 40 year old Ooknik in California.

I have in California, albeit very rarely, but when it DOES happen, the dude almost always gets BRUTALLY mogged by his white girlfriend, and yet me, a 5'5 White Manlet who supposedly mogs the Asian, can't even even get a sub 2 40 year old Ooknik in California.
Yes, I have seen such a couple by accident in a small suburb. It's very rare, but it can happen. The dude was a Chang (10/10), while the female was a solid stacy.

Race mixing is gay

tbh
so why people here keep on bashing blacks as if we were stealing all of their girls...
Because whitecels need an excuse to cope.
Image result for when the coping is too strong

Last edited:
In liberal cities white foids have been programmed by the media to go for anything but white guys. You see some pretty awful looking non-white men with decently attractive white girls all the time. It’s trendy. If you’re a non-white incel, move to the west coast, and you’ll get automatic liberal yeses

Whitecels are donnnneeee in the new jewtopia

That's the BBC = volcel theory that @Ritalincel would preach
Funny, and yet almost every single time I see an ethnic of any race, the female is almost always better looking than the male. But it's "cherrypicking" despite the fact its easier to find a thousand example of this, than it is to find the same thing with a white man with a better looking ethnic or white female. Why is this?
View attachment 133537View attachment 133538View attachment 133539View attachment 133540View attachment 133541

Cherry picking of peace

What exactely is cherry picking? Does it apply to verbal mentions of statistically rare events, or just photos? I don't get the concept of it. Is it going cross grain to black pill in terms of observed evidence?

In liberal cities white foids have been programmed by the media to go for anything but white guys. You see some pretty awful looking non-white men with decently attractive white girls all the time. It’s trendy. If you’re a non-white incel, move to the west coast, and you’ll get automatic liberal yeses

Medcel in Toronto here

This is a massive cope

Cherry picking of peace
For every 1 image you can find of a white man who is with a woman who is better looking than he is, I can find 10 images of a unique ethnic man who is with a white woman better looking than he is.

Whites max out on the chad spectrum while ethnics max out on the ugly spectrum.
Nothing new tbh.

Wtf is this thread
F488E137 E1AA 44B8 9A73 1F205BA5A0EC

Batikh%25C3%25A4xa.png
sddefault.jpg

Old white whore with mental issue, with good looking immigrant taking advantage of her.
But to be fair I rarely see ethnic women, white men couple, and when I do it's tourists. Could be that the vast majority of immigrants here are males.
Keep coping boyo

Batikh%25C3%25A4xa.png
sddefault.jpg

Gigacope thread.

A 7+/10 ethnic male will always do better than a sub6 white male.

Once careers and status comes into play, it's legit fucking over for any wageslave sub6 males who aren't their own boss.

Just lol at thinking you get to fuck a stacey as a sub5male while being a cashier or some cucked minimum wage job.
Whites max out on the chad spectrum while ethnics max out on the ugly spectrum.
Nothing new tbh.
I swear it feels like some of you just spend all day everyday without ever setting foot into a public setting.

Thanks jews.

Brutal suifuel.

Heart breaking shit here.

Asian guy with that white streamer thot is getting cucked.
Funny you bring that up, didn't HE actually cheat on her? I know that when a female cheats its actually much more brutal especially from a biological perspective, but still, the fact that an ethnic male got a white woman, and cheated on her, even if she cheated after, which I don't know about that, still very brutal.

Mogs me.

Funny you bring that up, didn't HE actually cheat on her? I know that when a female cheats its actually much more brutal especially from a biological perspective, but still, the fact that an ethnic male got a white woman, and cheated on her, even if she cheated after, which I don't know about that, still very brutal.

Mogs me.
yeah fair play to him. if i was him i wouldn't get too attached to her. remember this, shes never yours, just your turn.

They want that passport

Batikh%25C3%25A4xa.png
sddefault.jpg

There are plenty of white men + noodlewhore couples.

I saw one last weekend. It's like 10:1 for WMAF:AMWF.
more like 100:1

JFL at "personality is the only thing that matters". Are they suggesting ricecels (especially ricecels born and raised in the West, to control for cultural variables) are just worse people on average?

I have never seen such cherrypick levels tbh
Show me white men with better looking women then. Show 10, 5, hell even 1. And if you even manage to do that, for each example you find, if it is actually truly reverse hypergamy, I will post 10 Examples of Reverse Hypergamy with an Ethnic Male and a White Female.

Save it for a rainy day.

Mogs me.

He cheated on her?

I thought they were engaged or something.

We are talking about that ugly gook and the hot blonde streamer whore right?

sddefault.jpg

vZWLIA5.gif

Everytime I begin to think whites are the most cucked race, I see a couple like this.

Same, tbh ngl, i've seen even curry with a white women once, but never asian, and curries are rare where i live, mind you

Show me white men with better looking women then. Show 10, 5, hell even 1. And if you even manage to do that, for each example you find, if it is actually truly reverse hypergamy, I will post 10 Examples of Reverse Hypergamy with an Ethnic Male and a White Female.
You just got jewed, you can't find it because google"inclusive" algorithms.

All form of white female with non-white males is heavily promoted.

The term "white male or white man" is always sent to the bottom of the search if it even shows up in couple themes, racemix machine on full revolution tbh.

What does your IRL experience says to you? does non-whites males have cute white girlfriends?

Also in my own experience online experience any top asian/spic foid in looks is with a white male, rarely with a guy of his own race.

Also top kek in finding an ethnic foid good looking enough for a stormfag white nationalist our top good looking foids are like a 4/10 for stormfags.

JFL at having ((international)) companies as proof os something:
See for yourself what shows up when I search for white male white female:
ScreenshotCapture 2019 07 26 21 06 31 674

ScreenshotCapture 2019 07 26 21 12 15 132

Google search definitely can't be a proof of anything, if you want to put to argue with instagram or Facebook probably is the same shit

Last edited:

Keep coping, faggot. White men are the most desired in every city. You never see attractive white women with nonwhite men, and nonwhite women mog white women by default. This is the hierarchy:

20180818_FBC544.png

You just got jewed, you can't find it because google"inclusive" algorithms.

All form of white female with non-white males is heavily promoted.

The term "white male or white man" is always sent to the bottom of the search if it even shows up in couple themes, racemix machine on full revolution tbh.
This seems like massive coping.
What does your IRL experience says to you? does non-whites males have cute white girlfriends?
Yeah my Irl experience is seeing everytime I go out an Ethnic (Yes Typically a Black or a Mexican) with a white woman better looking than he is. Although, albeit rarely, on occasion you do see an Asian male with a white woman aswell, altho you never see a white man with a better looking woman, let alone a looksmatched woman. Makes me think.
Also in my own experience online experience any top asian/spic foid in looks is with a white male, rarely with a guy of his own race.
Post them and I gurantee the white guy mogs the female.
Also top kek in finding an ethnic foid good looking enough for a stormfag white nationalist our top good looking foids are like a 4/10 for stormfags.
Cringe
JFL at having ((international)) companies as proof os something:
See for yourself what shows up when I search for white male white female:
View attachment 134558
View attachment 134559
Google search definitely can't be a proof of anything, if you want to put to argue with instagram or Facebook probably is the same shit
Surely if white men had it so easy, it wouldn't be hard to find examples even with a little bit of digging. Also facebook isn't a search engine, but I have seen some brutal Reverse Hyergamy there aswell.
He cheated on her?

I thought they were engaged or something.

We are talking about that ugly gook and the hot blonde streamer whore right?
I was talking about this one

juo4r_first-jpg.133524
'

He's a streamer