Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whenever you feel jealous of normies that have sex in relationships keep in mind that the women they are banging

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
...are usually ugly as fuck and fat.

This worshipping of the sex normies get and putting yourself down for it needs to stop.

I have over 200 Facebook friends and only two guys on that list are in a relationship with attractive women.

Call me volcel, but tbh I´d rather fuck hookers than someone I couldn´t get it up for. And I don´t even have high standards. This is the kind of girls pretty much all the guys on my Facebook list are dating and fucking.

2686744.main_image.jpg

IMG_91901.jpg

image-13.jpg

Would bang the second one tbh.

btw: Anyone else who finds tattoos on chicks repulsive?

Lmao cope! What we get? Nothing. At least the normies you speak of get something, even if it is a landwhale.

Yes, on Tinder (when I still used it) I’d instantly swipe left if I saw a nose ring or tattoos on a chick. You can instantly tell a foid is a degenerate piece of shit if she has either. Of course then I’d get rejected by all the clean looking Becky’s, so maybe I need to lower my standards to hoodrats and bar sluts.

Lmao cope! What we get? Nothing. At least the normies you speak of get something, even if it is a landwhale.
we have freedom and can fuck hot hookers whenever we want.

Imagine being bossed around by someone all day who you feel zero attraction to just out of fear of being alone.

they are a little hotter and thinner over here but it doesn't matter, by the time the paper tiger fake alphas, the sugar dating oldfags, and generally succesful normie scum had their fill, there's nothing left

Yep. Women can be deformed jabba the huts and demand chadlite

I have a feeling that a guy has to have a big dick in order to satisfy an overweight woman.
I bet their boyfriends are short, skinny and have small dicks. Being physically inferior to the girl you're fucking instantly makes you feel like a loser. Seriously, how do they get it up?
These fat women are probably secretly fucking Tyrone.

I rather second one ngl

we have freedom and can fuck hot hookers whenever we want.

Imagine being bossed around by someone all day who you feel zero attraction to just out of fear of being alone.
Some of us can't even fuck hookers, because ugly.

What's wrong with the second?

This worshipping of the sex normies get and putting yourself down for it needs to stop.

I have over 200 Facebook friends and only two guys on that list are in a relationship with attractive women.

Call me volcel, but tbh I´d rather fuck hookers than someone I couldn´t get it up for. And I don´t even have high standards. This is the kind of girls pretty much all the guys on my Facebook list are dating and fucking.

2686744.main_image.jpg

IMG_91901.jpg

image-13.jpg
3 one eggwhits looks match

Yes, me.

But sadly almost all younger foids today have a tattoo.
Once i criticized a foids tattoos i was called an "incel".

Same here.
I would add easly influenceable.

theres also the cucking thing etc

Inceldom is a preferable alternative to cuckoldry

I have a feeling that a guy has to have a big dick in order to satisfy an overweight woman.
I bet their boyfriends are short, skinny and have small dicks. Being physically inferior to the girl you're fucking instantly makes you feel like a loser. Seriously, how do they get it up?
These fat women are probably secretly fucking Tyrone.

2686744.main_image.jpg

IMG_91901.jpg

image-13.jpg
High iq.
Would bang the second one tbh.

I dislike tattoos on foids.
Who wants a landwhale? I don't. Volcel and proud.

Whenever I see tattoos on a woman I think about the four H's:

Herpes, Hepatitis, HPV, HIV

Yes, on Tinder (when I still used it) I’d instantly swipe left if I saw a nose ring or tattoos on a chick. You can instantly tell a foid is a degenerate piece of shit if she has either. Of course then I’d get rejected by all the clean looking Becky’s, so maybe I need to lower my standards to hoodrats and bar sluts.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

"You're incel because you only go after stacys"

Screen Shot 2018 12 27 at 12854 PM
Screen Shot 2018 12 27 at 13112 PM

The second one is perfectly bangable
82 guests JFL CuckTears in da building

Last edited:
The second one doesn't look too bad and the third one just had to lose some of that facial fat.

I agree with a lot of others here, the second one is bangable no problem.

same, most of my friends date 5-6-7/10

all 8+ swiss girls were single because they are selective (but dont worry, they'll marry a Chad)
but 8+ french girls (because l live near France) were all in RL
the culture and the difference between Switzerland and France are huge, l dont know why, maybe because of television....

strongly agree. Don't know why anyone wants to be a normie in 2018.

2686744.main_image.jpg

IMG_91901.jpg

image-13.jpg
The joos did this with the fake food