Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal whenever you think you might find someone...

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
...just compare yourself to other males to remind yourself of how subhuman you are and realise how no girl will ever pick you when they can just go for them instead.

Everytime I go out I'm reminded that there's no chance in hell I'll ever get a foid just by looking at the guys they're with

everytime i pass a mirror, i just want to rope

It's a mix of life/suifuel for me because it helps me cope with the fact that I should never bother trying or even get my hopes up because I know it will never work. Where I come from, and in this town everyone is above average, chadlite, chadmensch so it's a losing battle to even attempt to do anything.
I'd rather focus on myself on my things.

Let us just go with the assumption you're right, even if all attractive people are above average IQ, they are ignorant slaves to their emotions and never introspect nor do they question reality, they may have the raw brainpower to be something more but they never utilize it and let their minds rot with consumerism and filth. The normie can neither utilize technology beyond its elementary capabilities, despite new normies having grown up attached to the stuff, and will never have a mind capable of realizing they are slaves, they are ignorant and foolish, drones, even Chad is a drone. Even if they manage to have a high IQ, if they don't utilize but let modern society infest them, they will be worthless slaves never once breaking the cocoon of wisdom.
You're right but cope anyway.

Let us just go with the assumption you're right, even if all attractive people are above average IQ, they are ignorant slaves to their emotions and never introspect nor do they question reality, they may have the raw brainpower to be something more but they never utilize it and let their minds rot with consumerism and filth. The normie can neither utilize technology beyond its elementary capabilities, despite new normies having grown up attached to the stuff, and will never have a mind capable of realizing they are slaves, they are ignorant and foolish, drones, even Chad is a drone. Even if they manage to have a high IQ, if they don't utilize but let modern society infest them, they will be worthless slaves never once breaking the cocoon of wisdom.
major major cope. id rather be a slave to my emotions than have to bottle up my emotions as an ugly male. anyways chad always has positive emotions.

This isn't a cope, it is reality. Normies are retarded, even if they had the potential to not be. Ignorance is Bliss, sure being stupid and happy might be nice, but now that we have had our minds free I doubt many would truly choose to return to ignorance.
if we returned to ignorance it wouldnt be blissful thats for sure.

...just compare yourself to other males to remind yourself of how subhuman you are and realise how no girl will ever pick you when they can just go for them instead.