Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Where are my followers?

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
I have had at least 2 people follow me, but when I check my account it always says 0. You can try giving me a follow and you'll see it will stay at 0.

Yeah same I have like 8 and it says 1 all the time

you have to go to About > Followers, it doesn't update directly to your profile for some reason :feelskek:

no followers for ur face

Good, it works then. Now I can raise an army of nigger haters.

I have 14 but it says 7

vanished into thin air, just like the Jews during WW2

It's glitched.

Can this be fixed? @Master @Fat Link @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo

It's glitched.

Can this be fixed? @Master @Fat Link @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo
I dunno but the feature is wowthless yalm sayin, just makes me feel wude when I don't follow back anymow

You actually have two different counts named "followers"

The first one (the one where you can see the list) is, well, your list of followers.

The second one (which is usually smaller) is the number of people watching your content. And for this one, the list is hidden, you can't see who's watching you. Even mods can't.

You actually have two different counts named "followers"

The first one (the one where you can see the list) is, well, your list of followers.

The second one (which is usually smaller) is the number of people watching your content. And for this one, the list is hidden, you can't see who's watching you. Even mods can't.
What? The second one is the number of people watching me? Wouldn't I get a notification if someone watches me? I definitely don't remember getting 15 notifications.

What? The second one is the number of people watching me? Wouldn't I get a notification if someone watches me? I definitely don't remember getting 15 notifications.
Yes, you get a notification every time someone watches you

And for this one, the list is hidden, you can't see who's watching you. Even mods can't.
hard cope that I am going to drink to tonight even though I am not suppose to be drinking tonight.

Sorry bro I'm only allowed to follow 1000 Bros bro

I always feel like somebody's watching me, oh
I always feel like somebody's watching me
And I have no privacy