Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting where do i find friends?

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
seriously where do i go? i'm 19 and a freshman in college, and i also wage at a food place part time. All of these opportunities to make friends since i see so many people but i'm still lonely. Why? Am i doing something wrong? i've been doing this lifestyle for 5 months now and nothing changed. I've tried internet friends but they don't help at all. please give advice

seriously where do i go? i'm 19 and a freshman in college, and i also wage at a food place part time. All of these opportunities to make friends since i see so many people but i'm still lonely. Why? Am i doing something wrong? i've been doing this lifestyle for 5 months now and nothing changed. I've tried internet friends but they don't help at all. please give advice
i was freshman too 1 year ago. now still have no friends. and its over.

Go to the pub if you can afford it. Most people become more nicer or friendly if they are drunk. Dont become an alcoholic like me though.

make friends with the people you see regularly

If you're in college I would assume it wouldn't be hard to make friends in the classroom, especially when they make you break into groups and such. Roommates are also usually a very easy way to make friends. If all that fails you could try a young adults group at a local church, the benefits of that being there may even be women there.

Get a job with a lot of people your age.

Or try to become friends with a Chad or at least a normie with lots of friends, then become friends with them by association.

make friends with the people you see regularly
small problem: most of the normalfags use me as the butt of their jokes from the conversations i've heard. Whenever i do try and come over to them they usually complain! You'd think these niggers would grow up and just accept a sub5 in their vicinitiy but jesters just have to jester

small problem: most of the normalfags use me as the butt of their jokes from the conversations i've heard. Whenever i do try and come over to them they usually complain! You'd think these niggers would grow up and just accept a sub5 in their vicinitiy but jesters just have to jester
i would ignore them, and make friends with the ones who don't treat you poorly

Making friends is a skill in itself that you can learn. You learn how to get along with others and how to get on their good side or at least not offend them. It’s not as simple as just showing up to a place and being around people.

In the exact same situation, just hop on an inkwell discord, or the revolt. We aren’t supposed to have real life friends, society can’t allow that

Making friends is a skill in itself that you can learn. You learn how to get along with others and how to get on their good side or at least not offend them. It’s not as simple as just showing up to a place and being around people.
At least if they’re low tier people like us the Chads and Stacie’s wouldn’t be interested I hate how hard it is to make friends

Go to church, Lotta black folks love those

Join a board game group where people actually meet in person and play games.

If you are into that kind of stuff...

idk, once you’re at a certain age most friend groups are already established. online friends for me have been consistent with combating loneliness since college is boring and independent

idk, once you’re at a certain age most friend groups are already established. online friends for me have been consistent with combating loneliness since college is boring and independent
post online friends

Go to a baby prep class and look for single moms. Only advice I can think of.

you know seeing alot of other uni incels on here i am realizing the very large possibility that i am non-NT

If you were a neurotypical normie, your co-workers at work would already be your friends, starting from day one. Joking about workload, complaining about work, taking cigarette breaks, etc.
Universities usually have groups and clubs, join one of them. They'll give you the cold shoulder at first, but they're required to let you in. You can get them in trouble if they initially refuse you. Complain to admin about bullying if they do.
Follow the rules. Hide your powerlevel. Go to every meeting. Eventually they'll be group events or projects.
Once people rely on you, they'll be forced to be polite to you and maintain a certain low level of friendliness. You can use that to ask what they're doing at weekends, etc. They'll bring you along at least once. Bar, concert, etc.

4chan speak for not repeating the edgy shit you say on the internet, such as making misogynistic jokes, etc

Dragon Ball Super GIF by Toei Animation

tenor.gif