Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where is Sneir?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
@Sneir come out come out wherever you are, And please be sober this time!

Fucking Hookers, that what u do all day as incel in europe

Looney bin geekin off the amphetamines

He's in some sort of weird work-jail thing where they only let him online on saturdays

he was getting a lil out of pocket last saturday so i had to give him a tempi

I haven't missed him tbhngl.

Nothing he posted was relatable in any way at all. Just drug-fucked insanity and pointless edge.

I mean, "relatable" isn't a requisite for me, I don't only come on the internet to hear from people like me, I want to hear about other lives and other ways of being too.

But Sneir just doesn't let you in to who he is, in any genuine way. He just bangs out these drug-fucked monologues of meaningless garbage, it's impossible to know what's real and what's fantasy. None of it feels authentic or honest, and there's precious little perspective or analysis or introspection there, just these crazy stories about how they took him to "death camp" when all he did was get his dick out and jerked it right next to a kid's playground while fuxked on [some quanty] of [drugs I've never even heard of.]

I hope he gets better, but I'm not really here for him on his journey, it is just too exhausting.

Last edited:
I'm like his parole officer. I try and help him be a contributing member of this forum (in video game)
I havent seen Sneir do anything wrong tho

The feds got him

Eating kebaba in labor camp