Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where is that horse fucker curry poster?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
I can't remember his name. Where is he? Is he banned? He used to fuck horses. He had a horse anime pic on his avi. Can anyone remember?

@FeminismsCancer
never actually noticed he has been missing for months until you reminded me. he needs to come back before i post count mog him.

@FeminismsCancer
never actually noticed he has been missing for months until you reminded me. he needs to come back.
Thanks, his name has no relation with fucking horses, I was trying to search him using the keyword "mare".

What happened to him? He is not banned, but he does not come here any more, did he rope?

Thanks, his name has no relation with fucking horses, I was trying to search him using the keyword "mare".

What happened to him? He is not banned, but he does not come here any more, did he rope?

he most likely got thrown into a loony bin or jail for being caught fucking horses. he seemed pretty positive so i dont think he roped. and he had zero chance of ascending at 5'7 curry 40 yrs oldcel degencel

He reversed roles and got his intestines impaled by a large horsecock. Most plausible reason tbh.

He reversed roles and got his intestines impaled by a large horsecock. Most plausible reason tbh.
Never re-evaluate and re-discover your sexual identity with a horse, stay safe.

I talked with him, he is doing fine, still shagging mares. He isn't curry btw